• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Hey you changed your name!
3AQmK.gif

adriano999's last post was basically the one when he said Coutinho wouldn't be leaving :lol
I gave Moratti too much credit, didn't expect him to sell our best u21 player in january for just €10m after they just got rid of Sneijder. Cou wasted 2 years here, i really hope he does well in england.
That Adriano guy must be feeling like shit after Toro dominated Inter.
:lol :lol :lol
I'm more concerned about us replacing Sneijder&Coutinho with Rocchi, Schelotto and Kuzmanovic(and probably not getting CL football for the second season in a row) than a shitty draw with Toro.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs team:

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Dembele, Bale, Lennon, Dempsey, Defoe

Bench: Friedel, Gallas, Caulker, Naughton, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Holtby

Well done Ade and Togo. Hopefully he rides the wave from this ACON and returns to Spurs confident. When Ade is smiling he is iincredibly dangerous.

Noirulus

Fuuuuck, I have class in 30 minutes. I might be missing the clasico ;__________;

Edit: I have 67% battery left on my laptop... I might be able to watch it during class!

If our offside trap is off by a split-second, we're fucked.

There is nothing more boring and long-winded than a RAWK anecdote from someone who was around in the glory days

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Carragher in central defense against Walcott... that's going to amusing to watch.

Mertesacker v Sturridge

Should be an amusing game, as will the Spurs one. We are going to get bullied by Grant Holt again :(

Just catching up on the thread, been hilarious all day.

The matches are gonna be soooo good today. Arsenal-Liverpool hilarity guaranteed. Clasico drama and meltdowns assured too. Can't wait.

Turok_TTZ

Diego Lopez, Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Callejon, Ozil, Cristiano, and Benzema

Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Messi and Pedro.

Wes

venison crêpe
We've been infected by Pardew.

A French news site is reporting we've made a bid for Yacouba Sylla, a Defensive Midfielder from Clermont Foot in Ligue 2.

Everyone's changing their name.

And OMG no Rafael Fergie why you killin me.

Got the front 4 I wanted though..

I only just realised my request went through - thanks Mumei!

I'm guessing Chicha's left out to remove the temptation of bringing him on if things go awry, as Fergie wants the bench players to step up.

Top Bottom