• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kyoufu

We've been infected by Pardew.

A French news site is reporting we've made a bid for Yacouba Sylla, a Defensive Midfielder from Clermont Foot in Ligue 2.

Pardew has nothing to do with our transfers.

Also Ligue 2 players are woeful tbh.

panty

Diego Lopez, Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Callejon, Ozil, Cristiano, and Benzema

Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Messi and Pedro.

What seriously? Goddam Essien. Surprised Callejon > Modric.

We are already dead.

Noirulus

Diego Lopez, Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Callejon, Ozil, Cristiano, and Benzema

Pinto, Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Iniesta, Messi and Pedro.

Diego Lopez's first start for Madrid against Barcelona. Yup, we're getting annihilated.

FootballFan

Not bad, not bad.

What the why is everyone getting different usernames here?

Benitez has left Ba on the bench again.

I don't mind too much, a pundit on Sky Sports or whatever said that Torres needs to score a goal that matters. Scoring a goal when we're 4-0 up won't boost his confidence. He scored against Brentford (I know...) a great goal that also allowed us to take it back to the Bridge. So it will be interesting to see if that has done something to his confidence.

But he'll probably still be shit.

Also, JT on the bench, Rafa out etc etc.

Kyoufu

Suddenly you're a French elitist!

(He also plays for the national side's U-21 - there is some hope)

Fair enough.

There's some pretty good players there, really.

We signed a Ligue 2 player but he's young and needs a lot of development. Which is usually the case for Ligue 2 players.

Why Ligue 2 though? Aren't there el cheapo Ligue 1 talents available?

No Pea?

jbgm6JktP3Jgdo_e.jpg

panty

If and when Barca destroys us hopefully the media won't be blaming Lopez. What an opening for him.

I don't think Modric could have joined Madrid at a worse time. I wonder if he regrets the move.

Well there have been some unfortunate injuries and whatnot but yeah, this season has been shit.

Noirulus

It's possible, we pulled off a 2-2 draw against you guys when we had a dreadful backline. Granted it was pretty much just Messi doing everything but still, possibility always there.

It's a much different scenario for us because Madrid relies on their defense a lot more than Barca.

Wes

venison crêpe
Pat Murphy just confirmed it.

ASTON VILLA HAVE SIGNED A PLAYER!!!!!

My reaction:
d7TBk.gif

pulga

Banned
R.I.P José Enrique "La Coneja" Cardona, honduran player who played for Atletico de Madrid in the 1960s and scored the winner of a Copa del Rey and later the Liga.

Jose-Enrrique-La-Coneja-Cardona_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg

#HonduranLegend

Willian to Anzhi?

lol enjoy having bananas thrown at you every week

*Bananas made of GOLD.

It is interesting to see that it looks like my club DC United has sold Andy Najar to Anderlecht. If it goes through it will be the first time an academy player has been sold from MLS since our academy system is relatively new.

Hope your academy is crap then. =P
Wouldn't be the first time Anderlecht buy some average player from the MLS. That oversea market.

3Sixty

Hahaha hahaha Luke Shaw has actually been dropped for Danny fucking Fox.

I hope we loose 10 nil.

Go fuck yourself Pistachio

Top Bottom