• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

My man Varane. my good friend is going wild on his performance. Varane HAS TO START NOW. f**** off Pepe or Ramos! VARANE IS HERE TO TAKE UR SPOT.

Pulga my problem with mou as far as varane concerns is that he wont bench Pepe nor ramos for Varane. Clearly Varane is superior. Ive said this for a while now before this match. but alas, mou has a hard on for pepe/ramos.

Varane should start with Ramos, Pepe is a fucking idiot.

pulga

Banned
At least everyone's not fucking fighting :lol

Like the Barca and RM players, we've learned to co-exist and be decent to one another.

images

For now.

FootballFan

My man Varane. my good friend is going wild on his performance. Varane HAS TO START NOW. f**** off Pepe or Ramos! VARANE IS HERE TO TAKE UR SPOT.

Pulga my problem with mou as far as varane concerns is that he wont bench Pepe nor ramos for Varane. Clearly Varane is superior. Ive said this for a while now before this match. but alas, mou has a hard on for pepe/ramos.

Alright take it easy. He is a good young player and just had a massive performance but Pepe and Ramos are still better.

Because.....Rafa likes bringing on that late striker.

Hes fucking useless. How many matches do we not win and we have subs spare? Terry could have come on today, theres been others. Making substitutions far too late to have any effect or the wrong ones.

How many more points are we going to drop against lower teams? The message from the board is apparently "fuck the competitions just get top 4", apparently no-one told Rafa.

Also, the board can see the squad is thin at the moment, yes we have players to come back, but Turnbull for the first Reading goal at his near post, not good enough at all.

pulga

Banned

-----------------DDG
RAMOS-VARANE-PEPE-MARCELO

Exactly.

Madrid came in late for him and he said yes. He didn't turn us down just because we'd signed Jones.
We'd been following Varane for a long time. Bid had been accepted long before we signed Jones. He just wasn't sure about moving here.

Madrid came in and he was set on it.

Wonder if we could have done more but between us and Madrid don't think we were ever winning out.

pulga

Banned
I will agree, Turok. Varane has proven he can go shoulder to shoulder in the big games. He needs to become a regular starter now. Again, we just need to move Ramos back to RB and problem solved. Arbeloa is shit anyways.

Clegg

How was Kagawa? Link up well with Rooney/RVP?

Shinji had a very good first half. Give the assist for Rooney's first goal and hit the post with a shot. Linked up well with our midfield and forwards.

Had a much quieter second half but that's down to the entire team falling asleep. He had a lovely dribble just before he was subbed. Surrounded by a couple of Southampton and he shimmied past both of them.

dc89

We'd been following Varane for a long time. Bid had been accepted long before we signed Jones. He just wasn't sure about moving here.

Wonder if we could have done more but between us and Madrid don't think we were ever winning out.

"Raphael, how would you like to meet Sir Bobby?"

It's Copa Del Rey, don't think either of our fans care that much(well I don't) to fight about it.

It's still a huge game since it's El Clasico, but it's not CL/La Liga scale. + I already got bored with their pregame excuses.

I meant the players :p

I love the fighting anyway, it's hilarious to watch.

FootballFan

Pedro had a JM7 like performance. Constant running but so bad.

He really should have done better with his chance, not corner himself in and close down the angle by moving to within a metre of Lopez.. :S

I don't normally like to get on the coach's back alone, because I think the players share the responsibility. But I'm officially fed up with Rafa. I'm now in the Rafa out club. His substitutions are woeful. Mata off Benayoun on... Ba on at around 93 minutes... He has one formation and zero tactics.

We're already bad, we don't need this shit making us worse.

We are without a doubt the biggest team of bottlers I've seen in a long time.

K1LLER7

Shinji had a very good first half. Give the assist for Rooney's first goal and hit the post with a shot. Linked up well with our midfield and forwards.

Had a much quieter second half but that's down to the entire team falling asleep. He had a lovely dribble just before he was subbed. Surrounded by a couple of Southampton and he shimmied past both of them.
:)

Got to watch the highlights.

Clegg

I think Zidane had a meeting with him too.

Would have been very hard for Varane to turn down one of his country's greatest ever players.

pulga

Banned
Actually, I cared more about this Copa match than I will about the Liga one. Liga's lost already, dude. I'm pulling for a cup double this season.

BigBoss

Faults: RM 19, FCB 6
Yellow cards: RM 3, FCB 3

LOL UNICEF

Absolutely embarrassing, Essien steps on Alba's leg while hes on the ground, no yellow. Arbeloa stops on Alves' ankle and then steps on him again when hes on the ground, no yellow. Carvalho should've been ejected after his handball that stopped Messi's run which led to the Varane goal, nothing. Ronaldo dives all over the place and no yellow because he would miss the second leg. Fuck the ref, fuck his crooked linemen for those 2 bs offsides call, and fuck Madrid.

G-Unit

Pedro had a JM7 like performance. Constant running but so bad.

He really should have done better with his chance, not corner himself in and close down the angle by moving to within a metre of Lopez.. :S

The moment he failed, I knew it was gonna be a tie. I hate when we only play with a scorer forward :s..

Top Bottom