• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
Absolutely embarrassing, Essien steps on Alba's leg while hes on the ground, no yellow. Arbeloa stops on Alves' ankle and then steps on him again when hes on the ground, no yellow. Carvalho should've been ejected after his handball that stopped Messi's run which led to the Varane goal, nothing. Ronaldo dives all over the place and no yellow because he would miss the second leg. Fuck the ref, fuck his crooked linemen for those 2 bs offsides call, and fuck Madrid.

images

Grow up.

FootballFan

Actually, I cared more about this Copa match than I will about the Liga one. Liga's lost already, dude. I'm pulling for a cup double this season.

Then fight me, show me how much you care. :p

I just meant it isn't as big of a deal, but I forgot how far behind you guys were in La Liga tbh. Because you are right, that clasico is pretty useless now.

I meant the players :p

I love the fighting anyway, it's hilarious to watch.

Well same excuse even for the players. :lol

Kiraly

Absolutely embarrassing, Essien steps on Alba's leg while hes on the ground, no yellow. Arbeloa stops on Alves' ankle and then steps on him again when hes on the ground, no yellow. Carvalho should've been ejected after his handball that stopped Messi's run which led to the Varane goal, nothing. Ronaldo dives all over the place and no yellow because he would miss the second leg. Fuck the ref, fuck his crooked linemen for those 2 bs offsides call, and fuck Madrid.

lol

jtb

Banned
Wenger says Gibbs is out 3 weeks with a thigh strain. So we'll see him again in late March-early April.

Surprised Diaby didn't play today. Has he gotten his season ending injury yet?

Or is he only going to get injured after Wenger gives him a ridiculously long contract extension?

I don't normally like to get on the coach's back alone, because I think the players share the responsibility. But I'm officially fed up with Rafa. I'm now in the Rafa out club. His substitutions are woeful. Mata off Benayoun on... Ba on at around 93 minutes... He has one formation and zero tactics.

We're already bad, we don't need this shit making us worse.

We are without a doubt the biggest team of bottlers I've seen in a long time.

Agreed. The board are to blame as well though, should never have sacked RDM. Roman wanted attacking football and he had it under RDM, CL problems aside, we were 4 points off united when he was sacked and now look at us. Dropped points under Rafa to: Fulham, Southampton, QPR, West Ham and Reading. Should have been maximum points games (possibly others but can't remember).

Theres no guts in the midfield, its too much passing around bollocks which is why we need to play 2 strikers (in my opinion).

Still, at least we're Champions of Europe...!!

Agreed. The board are to blame as well though, should never have sacked RDM. Roman wanted attacking football and he had it under RDM, CL problems aside, we were 4 points off united when he was sacked and now look at us. Dropped points under Rafa to: Fulham, Southampton, QPR, West Ham and Reading. Should have been maximum points games (possibly others but can't remember).

Theres no guts in the midfield, its too much passing around bollocks which is why we need to play 2 strikers (in my opinion).

:lol, so embarrassing.

Koko

Banned

:lol, and it was only a draw

Moobabe

Agreed. The board are to play as well though, should never have sacked RDM. Roman wanted attacking football and he had it under RDM, CL problems aside, we were 4 points off united when he was sacked and now look at us. Dropped points under Rafa to: Fulham, Southampton, QPR, West Ham and Reading. Should have been maximum points games (possibly others but can't remember).

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE.

I agree. I know that 4-5-1 (4-3-3) is in vogue right now - but why not, against the so-called lower teams, go 4-4-2? Look at Man United this season - Welbeck, Rooney, RVP, Hernandez - supported by Young, Valencia, Nani etc - we can't we do that?

Meier

41 points for me in FPL this week.

Terrible week for me personally. :( At least Mata came through and should get a bonus. Davies will replace Nastasic so that'll be 6 more points. Ba was useless again.. dunno what to do about him. Thought he'd score loads but Rafa is barely using him.

Kiraly

It is mostly the Barca fans crying in here for a fucking draw in the fucking Copa del Rey, which makes me guess the Madridistas got the moral victory.

Clegg

Shamoon Hafez ‏@ShamoonHafez

Sir Alex Ferguson says there is "definitely not" going to be any activity before the end of the transfer window tomorrow.

:(

GQman2121

Banned
I'd say the same to you if you still liked Homeland.

Fady should be around in times like these.

Dane's has been looking hot at the award shows. And Lewis just seems like a cool dude. His Top Gear appearance was great fun. Too bad their show has gone off a cliff.

Fady is all about Twitter.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale's goal today was amazing. It was 2 points dropped but that goal and Holtby's great cameo have pepped me up a bit. He looks like VDV in his pomp, superb touch and passing.

Slizz

Managed to stream the United game on my phone and catch the first 70 minutes. Anderson started really poor, Kagawa started really lively.

Glad Rooney got goals, Jones looked alright, De Gea hates United I think.... Glad we were able to hold strong and keep the 2-1 victory, would have liked a RvP goal to seal the victory.

Kiraly

:

Fouls: RM 19, FCB 6
Yellow cards: RM 3, FCB 3

LOL UNICEF

Everyone saw what happened, there is a reason "they" are so quite. Otherwise you know the chant

?

Top Bottom