• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
lol I love checking out Barca biased newspapers after games that don't go their way.

Cesc: "It should've been a more one sided result, our way" (...) "We're dissapointed because we deserved to win".

And wow at Xavi:

"El Barça ha sido mejor que el Real Madrid, hemos perdonado. Hemos hecho jugadas de ataque para marcar más goles. Es una sensación extraña y rara. Lo único que nos falta es sentenciar los partidos, por lo que marcar más goles era clave", ha dicho el futbolista.

Xavi, además, cree que "el Real Madrid vive de los errores" del conjunto culé y opina que en el Camp Nou se vivirá un partido similar. "Será el mismo guión, con un Barça que domine. Intentaremos definir mejor", ha dicho en zona mixta.

"Está todo abierto. Es un buen resultado, pero el Barça ha merecido más", ha apostillado el jugador azulgrana.

Holy fuck, learn some humility you fucking cunt. You had a torrid game, deal with it.

feel

Absolutely embarrassing, Essien steps on Alba's leg while hes on the ground, no yellow. Arbeloa stops on Alves' ankle and then steps on him again when hes on the ground, no yellow. Carvalho should've been ejected after his handball that stopped Messi's run which led to the Varane goal, nothing. Ronaldo dives all over the place and no yellow because he would miss the second leg. Fuck the ref, fuck his crooked linemen for those 2 bs offsides call, and fuck Madrid.
bahahahahaha

pulga

Banned
I can't believe Xavi Hernandez said Madrid only live off of Barca's mistakes, when Cesc's fucking goal came from a mistake! LOOOOOOOOL he's so fucking salty. I need to find his interview in english, too lazy to translate it all.

Clegg

BlackRock inc own shares in United?

I wonder if the BasedGlazers can convince them to invest some more money into the club.

Suen

So how was the ref? and scum alonso?
Cry me a fucking river and ask the question again when Alves stop taking classes at whatever drama school he's attending.

FYI, I don't deny the overall one-sided judgement by the referee let alone the diving Özil did or Arbeloa acting like a cunt as usual. Seems Barca and Madrid learn from each other well in these aspects.

Yo Viva, are we bothered ?
Wow.

Doesn't really mean anything to us as fans but surprising a firm like that holds shares. A. 1% stake. Surprising because they would only invest if they were confident of a return which nobody thought would be the case...but the share price is up about 20% so what do we know.

arkon

I can't believe Xavi Hernandez said Madrid only live off of Barca's mistakes, when Cesc's fucking goal came from a mistake! LOOOOOOOOL he's so fucking salty. I need to find his interview in english, too lazy to translate it all.

People say all kinds of stupid shit in post match interviews. Not in the right frame of mind, all that adrenaline and shit flowing.

Suen

Real Madrid 0-1 Barcelona

untitled-1ebjnh.gif

So Madrid-gaf, can anyone tell me what's happening here? Why are the defenders so far up? And why the hell do they stop running back once the ball went the other way? Was everyone so high that they couldn't see the three Barca players next to them?

Edit: Can't believe how bad Fake-Ronaldo was today lol. It simply wasn't his day today.

Suen

Arse-gaf. How did Arsenal play today? Seems that Giroud and Walcott delivered (would have been nice with another goal, those three points...) but overall how well did the team perform? Couldn't watch the game as I was occupied with the Madrid-Barca one :/

Randdalf

Theo's finish, damnnn.

He's on fire.

I think he's getting better and better, he was trying to knock it past defenders like Bale does today, though they didn't always come off. If he improves his composure and his strength, so he can muscle past defenders, he could be a really quality player. Walcott's always shown glimpses of talent but not particularly consistently, those glimpses have certainly increased in frequency recently.

Arse-gaf. How did Arsenal play today? Seems that Giroud and Walcott delivered (would have been nice with another goal, those three points...) but overall how well did the team perform? Couldn't watch the game as I was occupied with the Madrid-Barca one :/

Performed well attacking-wise, but the team still looks awful defensively. Gibbs went off injured though :/

QPR paid £12.5 pounds for Samba. BAHAHAHA. Anzhi actually made a profit on him. Fairly certain that's the most anyone has paid for a Russian League defender. Premier Ass was cheaper and Samba is no Premier Ass.

Suen

Performed well attacking-wise, but the team still looks awful defensively. Gibbs went off injured though :/
Just checked the highlights now. Wow...I don't know what to say....our defense is so embarrassing on so many levels lol. Here I thought Madrid was doing a bad job with it's current B-defense....this is just worse. Seems like there's no kind of coordination going on there at all. With Gibbs injured I only expect it to get worse. We are seriously in need of a better defense (and please no more Santos-level players) :(

Paradicia

Two points dropped and a taxi for Santos.

Just checked the highlights now. Wow...I don't know what to say....our defense is so embarrassing on so many levels lol. Here I thought Madrid was doing a bad job with it's current B-defense....this is just worse. Seems like there's no kind of coordination going on there at all. With Gibbs injured I only expect it to get worse. We are seriously in need of a better defense (and please no more Santos-level players) :(

Bayern to rape Santos's arsehole to Brazil and back.

vall03

one thing Im really surprised with Arsenal this season is that we suddenly had no problems scoring while our defense is in shambles as always. Gibbs is really very disappointing though, he could be good but that injury record...

Suen

Arsenal lost against a League 2 team
Liverpool lost against a League 1 team.
Arsenal and Liverpool end up in a draw.

I think I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Arsenal :(

Messi

I don't even read posts by Barca and Madrid fans on el classico days. It's always the same thing. They treat each other with unnecessary hatred.

I really enjoyed the game. I have no reason to show any hate. We should have buried our chances but I am happy with the away goal.

Varane had an amazing game too

Salazar

Redcafe Ando bots said:
It's hardly a surprise though; we've taken a Brazilian attacking midfielder with plenty of flair and attempted to convert him to a disciplined centre midfielder. He should be playing ahead of Cleverley and Carrick instead of in the two.

No, Kagawa should be there. Ando should be at Fluminense or summit.

Who would be in for him though?

Porto own all his contract now so they would charge an arm and a leg for him.
No idea but it shouldn't really make a difference in terms of his transfer. If anything it should make it easier not having to deal with a 3rd party.

We were linked with him last window. Would lol so hard if we became the laughing stock of another transfer window and overpaid for more scrubs from the Portuguese league.
They paid €3.3m for a 15% stake.

Probably not as straightforwards but that works out to about €22m as his total value. If they are willing to sell at €25m, I don't think that's too much for him.

Top Bottom