• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Scum

DXIbO.gif

4th? Pfft, 3rd place, here we come!

ojfchvjpg.gif

Scum

Winner :p

Maybe Van Persie, Fabregas and Villa. Cos obviously they'd accept low arse bids.

I predict a very boring day of transfers besides 'Arry, he is like the kids who play Ultimate team that just dont know when to stop opening packs....

We're all expecting previously affiliated players to go back to QPR, starting with Crouch....

Randdalf

We're all expecting previously affiliated players to go back to QPR, starting with Crouch....

QPR would do well if they get Kranjcar, he wasn't a hit at Tottenham but he's one of my favourite players to ever play for Portsmouth. Hard working and is skillful on the ball.

I now firmly believe we(Spurs) are getting Joao Moutinho as the rumors suggest it. As God is great, Damaio is on a plane to London as I type this. Tomorrow we will all be living in a Lilliwhite wonderland.

QPR would do well if they get Kranjcar, he wasn't a hit at Tottenham but he's one of my favourite players to ever play for Portsmouth. Hard working and is skillful on the ball.

First season he was great for us, when VdV joined his chances became limited and Harry refused to rotate.

faridmon

We are this close to CL spot with this kid of squad:

Tim Howard £3m
Tony Hibbert Free
Phil Jagielka £4m
Sylvain Distin £5m
Leighton Baines £5m
Darron Gibson £500k
Marouane Fellaini £15m
Leon Osman Free
Stephen Pienaar £2.5m
Kevin Mirallas £6.5m
Nikica Jelavic £5m
Total £46.5 million. And a third of that is Fellaini.

without Fellaini, Total 31.5 million

DXIbO.gif

Didn't play at Euro 2008 or the World Cup. Nice try.

I knew I would have been caught on this, but meh, worth the try.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@Antonio_Valle

México: Corona; Aguilar, Rodríguez, Ayala, Torres Nilo; Aquino, Herrera, Salcido, Reyna; Peralta, De Nigris.

4-4-2 :/ fuck you Chepo

Kyoufu

Hard to imagine them getting more money in the summer though. I honestly though that they bought Taison to be their Willian replacement.

Maybe they'll get a little less from the transfer in the summer but weakening the squad while still in the CL competition isn't smart.

Slizz

I can barely keep up with TV shows I actually like. I dunno how people watch so much stuff... Add a sports team on top of that(or 5) and its near impossible to follow all your fave shows.

faridmon

It's not, bail out.
What? I hear its pretty funny and the plot actually manages to be both entertaining and sensible throughout. I need funny Anime, so if you have some recommendation from the previous 4 seasons, I am all ears. (PS. I have watched Danshi Kokosei no Nichijou and its pretty hilarious)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I take it back, these commentators are amazing! The match is running late so they resorted to talking shit about the USA VS Canada game.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
What? I hear its pretty funny and the plot actually manages to be both entertaining and sensible throughout. I need funny Anime, so if you have some recommendation from the previous 4 seasons, I am all ears. (PS. I have watched Danshi Kokosei no Nichijou and its pretty hilarious)
Nichibros is cool. As for funny anime, the best one this year is probably Humanity Has Declined.
VI DANMARK!!!
How was the Chile vs Colombia game today?

Top Bottom