• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

i like metal, but wtf is this

Well it's shit quality and really, a lot of metal fans hates Dillinger... Anal Cunt (yeah that is a band name) even made a song called "everyone who likes Dillinger Escape Plan is a faggot". :lol

This is better quality and can hear the madness of it properly, despite them starting to unplug the drums halfway in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95NFsb5A7So

I'm a huge fanboy to the point where even my dog and mother has met them, super nice guys off the stage honestly, but there's just nothing that matches their intensity on stage, hate the kind of metal where everyone looks and sounds like they are LOTR extras, I just want super aggressive music that isn't about how much the world sucks and satan is great.

Ah, that's where Wooden's TalkChelsea name comes from.

Mostly just one liners about getting Rafa out these days haha

Well it's shit quality and really, a lot of metal fans hates Dillinger... Anal Cunt (yeah that is a band name) even made a song called "everyone who likes Dillinger Escape Plan is a faggot". :lol

This is better quality and can hear the madness of it properly, despite them starting to unplug the drums halfway in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95NFsb5A7So

I'm a huge fanboy to the point where even my dog and mother has met them, super nice guys off the stage honestly, but there's just nothing that matches their intensity on stage, hate the kind of metal where everyone looks and sounds like they are LOTR extras, I just want super aggressive music that isn't about how much the world sucks and satan is great.

you may like Between The Buried And Me then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYHZz-aJTuM

pulga

Banned
Honduras will dominate CONCALAFF, you fools.

honduras-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Empty

been reading the 'a life too short' biography of robert enke. it's really good and very illuminating on the unique position of a goalie and the stresses on modern professionals but intense. i'm about half way through and i can't get the scene the author takes you through enke just falling apart mentally in his first start for barca out of my mind ;_;

Zabojnik

Kind of do, except the vocals really. Don't listen to that much metal other than dillinger and the armed, lately I've listened to more Kimbra than any of them haha.

You really should listen of Periphery's latest album. Fantastic stuff. Should be right up your alley too, since I seem to remember you're an Animals as Leaders fan. Tosin Abasi (AaL) and Misha Mansoor (Periphery) co-wrote a few songs, CAFO being one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6c8Cl3Hka0

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Honduras will dominate CONCALAFF, you fools.

honduras-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Please beat usa next week. I crave salty Gringo tears.

Good job Team WoodenLung! Looking forward to fútbol picante coming up next. Pinche Lakers game

-Lol they're going to interview Aquimalo. What happened to Steel Attack?

Do you guys reckon Henderson will be able to kick on and become an England regular?

3Sixty, does Potochino (sp?) play in a style that makes Lambert likely to stay in, or be dropped from the team?

GorillaJu

Do you guys reckon Henderson will be able to kick on and become an England regular?

I don't see why he wouldn't, provided he continues to improve at Liverpool. He's been just fantastic lately, finally picking up that role in attack that he should have been doing all along, not playing as tentatively and growing in confidence.

MPW

just finished watching el clasico

VARANE - what a beast, great crucial tackles and saved a goal

higuain and benz - just not in the same level as RVN or R9

advantage barca

Does anyone find Derrick01's stick even slightly funny or endearing?

Was anyone else pleasantly surprised to see Henderson start against Arsenal? Thought Rodgers might have used Allen's goal against Oldham to start him and drop Hendinho

GorillaJu

Does anyone find Derrick01's stick even slightly funny or endearing?

Was anyone else pleasantly surprised to see Henderson start against Arsenal? Thought Rodgers might have used Allen's goal against Oldham to start him and drop Hendinho

Derrick01 and Valnen are my two favorite posters.

Salazar

Dunno what Hodgson plans to do - if indeed he has a trace of an idea. He talked some arrant filth about ClevGod being a Fabregas type, which led me towards the belief that he doesn't actually watch football - he just gazes at it.

Wilshere, Carrick, ClevGod, Henderson look good.

Gerrard, Parker, Barry, Lampard will be the ones, though.

Koko

Banned
Ribery said that three years ago ManU, Real and Chelsea were interested in buying him.

It was during Florentino comeback when we were after him, Idon't recall how much Bayern was asking for him, but ironically we spent 60 millions on Ricardo :lol

Top Bottom