• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

russia-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Cause why not?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
lol apparently the game is running late because ESPN2 just got the rights for Mexico's matches and they don't want it to overlap with the college basketball game. lolol

faridmon

Faridmon, you should get FIFA on PC. Wooden said he really wanted to play with you.

I really don't have a pc that can run it. I am posting (and doing all my Uni work) on this Ultrabook. AutocCAD doesn't even load properly. Consoles?

assuming that is a genuine request and some of his sarcastic Kamikaze..

Meh, Hardcore music...
although, my friend is into that genre, so I'll probably reccomend him that.

Seen them 7 times since 2008 when I caught them the first time (without even knowing them) at Roskilde Festival, was the most amazing show I've ever seen and just needed more, such chaos and such brilliance without missing a note. It's called mathcore for a reason lol. I need a show at least once a year where it's a success if you make it out without getting hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6F3UJsZCcE&t=1m10s

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Every time I see Salcido pass/shoot I'm all like "you should have shot/passed instead!".

He already got his gold medal, can't he just retire already?

FootballFan

Seen them 7 times since 2008 when I caught them the first time (without even knowing them) at Roskilde Festival, was the most amazing show I've ever seen and just needed more, such chaos and such brilliance without missing a note. It's called mathcore for a reason lol. I need a show at least once a year where it's a success if you make it out without getting hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6F3UJsZCcE&t=1m10s

Why is he so angry?

Why is he so angry?

Were told before the concert that they could play for free or leave, cause they weren't getting paid, so they destroyed the place lol. I kissed him in Manchester two years ago, like right on the cheek and he liked it. Can't see it in that video but dude is a fucking monster.

9uxkSBC.jpg

Doesn't seem very intimidating when you realize he's like 160cm, tiny tank. Only their drummer really drink so they gave us all the alcohol they get from their shows, was the drunkest time ever and I had to fly home to Denmark the next day at like 7 in the morning.

Top Bottom