• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Blablurn

It was during Florentino comeback when we were after him, Idon't recall how much Bayern was asking for him, but ironically we spent 60 millions on Ricardo :lol

There is a famous quote from our president Hoeneß. The reporter asked him if its true if Madrid offered 100m for Ribery. And he said: For 100m they only get one arm from him lol.

Of course I doubt it was 100m but certainly a high number and this is what I like about Bayern. We just don't sell when a team is coming with some big money. There were similar offers for Schweinsteiger and Lahm too in the past. But they stayed.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
CONMEBOL plays the AFC this time around. Can't wait for you guys to lose to the likes of Uzbekistan.

Lol. Worried about my waifu's injury to be honest. I wanted him to stay in Spain cos I don't want him in the Epl where he will face harder fouls or in the champions League where he may get worn down.

I'm confident we'll qualify without having to play in the repechage.

We are deep at all positions apart from central defenders lol

I'm not sure if it was mentioned yesterday here, but whilst Giroud may not be an iconic figure yet, he certainly is important to Arsenal. Scored one yesterday and assisted in another. In fact, I think I saw a stat a few weeks ago that he was directly involved in the vast majority of goals Arsenal have scored with him in the team.

I just wish he had a partner up front who could finish. With Giroud's presence in the box, that would be a great strikeforce

Lol. Worried about my waifu's injury to be honest. I wanted him to stay in Spain cos I don't want him in the Epl where he will face harder fouls or in the champions League where he may get worn down.

I'm confident we'll qualify without having to play in the repechage.

We are deep at all positions apart from central defenders lol

Is he supposed to be back for the Europa League games against Rubin Kazan? I want all three Russians teams to make a deep run in the Europa league to boost dat coefficient and get dat 3rd Champions League spot back.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned yesterday here, but whilst Giroud may not be an iconic figure yet, he certainly is important to Arsenal. Scored one yesterday and assisted in another. In fact, I think I saw a stat a few weeks ago that he was directly involved in the vast majority of goals Arsenal have scored with him in the team.

I just wish he had a partner up front who could finish. With Giroud's presence in the box, that would be a great strikeforce

I think the commentators were very harsh when he didn't connect with that shot at 2-2. After the ball (which he couldn't see) went through Agger, he had about 15 split second to react and get a shot away. He did well to even realise the ball was there.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Is he supposed to be back for the Europa League games against Rubin Kazan? I want all three Russians teams to make a deep run in the Europa league to boost dat coefficient and get dat 3rd Champions League spot back.

They said 3 weeks so it should be 1 week from this Sunday. No tear in his hammy just a strain iirc. Funny how terrible Atleti look without him.

Losing 3-0 to a shit team like Bilbao. No offense sneaky :p

Salazar

QPR interested in Bentley? Wut?

Break him up for parts, like.

pKmTOFG.jpg

dc89

I love me some mocked up City jerseys. The white one in the second picture... I'd love that.

It reminds me of the France away jersey at the moment, and talking of France, hear's a pic of their new away jersey apparently which is also gorgeous!

2013FranceAway.jpg

France do have some wonderful kit.

ShogunX

Do you guys reckon Henderson will be able to kick on and become an England regular?

Hope not. Last thing we should want is another of our players getting injured/jaded by being involved with that shambles London FC.

Anyway is everybody excited for Jim White, blow and hookers whilst Sky constantly bullshit us about their sources? Not to mention to absolute freak show that will be outside the Britannia as the town prepares for it's big day in front of the cameras. Every fucking mutant in a 10 mile radius will be making the trip.

Salazar

Sky blue is a fucking awful colour.

Lime green is even worse. I realise City are stuck with sky blue, but fuck. Some of the others are eyewateringly poor.

Nyx

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!

And Utrecht is going to sign Jens Toornstra from ADO Den Haag, if he doesn't fail the medical.

132426hp2.jpg

Quite a surprise, and I wonder if someone else will leave the club.

Hope not. Last thing we should want is another of our players getting injured/jaded by being involved with that shambles London FC.

Anyway is everybody excited for Jim White, blow and hookers whilst Sky constantly bullshit us about their sources? Not to mention to absolute freak show that will be outside the Britannia as the town prepares for it's big day in front of the cameras. Every fucking mutant in a 10 mile radius will be making the trip.

No.

dc89

I thought that was a City mock-up with a 'FFP' crest.

tumblr_lgw1hjTkBI1qzvo3so1_250.gif

French football expert Matt Spiro: "Big-spending PSG may not have finished their January shopping just yet.

"Manager Carlo Ancelotti has stated several times that Brazil playmaker Lucas Moura will be his only winter recruit, but according to RMC radio, the Ligue 1 leaders have opened talks with AS Roma's experienced international midfielder Daniele De Rossi.

"With teenager Adrien Rabiot set to join Toulouse on loan, and ex-Liverpool player Momo Sissoko Fiorentina-bound, there would certainly be room in the PSG squad for another midfielder."

tumblr_locfbbKCyA1qbi4o2.gif

You dare PSG. You fucking dare.

Lightning

Banned

Wenger is looking for a striker so who do you think would be ideal to partner Giroud? I still have doubts about whether he is the right striker for us but I had no doubt we would get our money's worth out of him.

Defensively we're a shambles though. Just so bad even when Gibbs is playing let alone when he isn't.

So, yesterday evening Balotelli had his medical and then went to dinner with Galliani, Allegri, Braida, his brother and around 1000 Milan supporters waiting for him outside. Best part of the night? When him and Galliani started jumping with the supporters outside the restaurant singing "He who doesn't jump is a nerazzurro" (Inter fan). The video is here, you can easily see a bald head moving up and down.

€20m well spent.

dc89

So, yesterday evening Balotelli had his medical and then went to dinner with Galliani, Allegri, Braida, his brother and around 1000 Milan supporters waiting for him outside. Best part of the night? When him and Galliani started jumping with the supporters outside the restaurant singing "He who doesn't jump is a nerazzurro" (Inter fan). The video is here, you can easily see a bald head moving up and down.

€20m well spent.

He's off his rocker. But I will always <3 him.

Lightning

Banned
I hope these rumours that we are giving the David Villa signing another go are true. We're a Giroud or Walcott injury away from a nightmare and when Wenger reads out our striking options and read the name Gervinho I could have fainted.

Would have thought Swansea would want to get someone in to replace him. I mean, they'll cope, but they seem a bit light.

It depends how much the have to spend, but I could see Laudrup going for Aspas at Celta Vigo.

I hope these rumours that we are giving the David Villa signing another go are true. We're a Giroud or Walcott injury away from a nightmare and when Wenger reads out our striking options and read the name Gervinho I could have fainted.

Wayne Veysey &#8207;@wayneveysey
Arsenal have tabled a bid for David Villa. Details to come..

I usually just lurk here, I have to say watching santos last night was very frustrating I dont know this guy just pisses me off as soon as he touches the ball

Salazar

Redcafe Ando defence squad are blaming the pitch for his shocking performance.

And Frogie, too.

once the pitch started to dry out the players found it difficult to play a different way and it really required us to play the ball into the gaps, which we don't normally do. We can't use the pitch as an excuse, but it didn't help us. It's a worry. We've won the game and I think that's the one thing we can take out of it.

Bollocks. Everybody sitting deep and nobody intelligently showing for the ball and the resulting panic is what fucks us.

Blablurn

I usually just lurk here, I have to say watching santos last night was very frustrating I dont know this guy just pisses me off as soon as he touches the ball

we are getting a lot of lurkers here lately! dont be afraid to post, guys! besides those dortmund fans, everybody is going to welcome you!

Top Bottom