• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Redcafe Ando defence squad are blaming the pitch for his shocking performance.

And Frogie, too.

Bollocks. Everybody sitting deep and nobody intelligently showing for the ball and the resulting panic is what fucks us.

Maybe, but the pitch is dreadful and players were quite clearly having to lift the ball in certain areas of the pitch as the ball was bobbling and getting caught. Quite pleased to be playing away this weekend tbh.

dc89

Everton are going to wear a special kit on Sunday to mark the 25th birthday of Everton in The Community!

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

But will Fellaini be there to wear it....

confuziz

Banned
Guys...are you prepared?

Fulham will have the worst (yes the worst) full/wingback of all time on loan for the rest of the season.

Prepare to..laugh!

photo_verybig_147356.jpg

Stanislav Manolev

Nyx

Guys...are you prepared?

Fulham will have the worst (yes the worst) full/wingback of all time on loan for the rest of the season.

Prepare to..laugh!

photo_verybig_147356.jpg

Stanislav Manolev

Hearing rumors about Dave Bulthuis joining Fulham as well today, and PSV made an offer for Tommy Oar.

Love transfer deadline day!

confuziz

Banned
Aye, something I really don't understand.

You need better defenders, not another midfielder.

Well to quote Cruijf; 'you only need to score one more than the other team to win'

We wouldn't be having this discussion if Wijnaldum wasn't so shitty 80% of the time..

Mastadon

Banned
Maybe, but the pitch is dreadful and players were quite clearly having to lift the ball in certain areas of the pitch as the ball was bobbling and getting caught. Quite pleased to be playing away this weekend tbh.

Richest club in the world and your pitch looks like a WW2 battlefield? Sack the groundsman.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh look Villa have signed a 23 year old midfielder who's never played in the PL. Just what they needed.

dc89

Mario Balotelli admits that leaving City was an emotional wrench but has vowed never to forget his time with the Blues.

After signing for Milan the Italian striker spoke candidly about his last day as a Premier League player, his relationship with Roberto Mancini and his love for "the best fans in England".

“For sure I will remember my brilliant team-mates, the manager and all the supporters. They are the best, they were great with me and I will always have a very special place in my heart for City, it’s a great club with a great future,” he declared. “I thank them for all of their support of me. Maybe one day we will see each other again.

"I think to win the Premier League was a very special moment, and I am proud to have been a part of that.

Balotelli said goodbye to his teammates at the pre-match dinner in the hotel ahead of the 0-0 draw at QPR and admitted it had been a poignant moment.

“Yes, I said goodbye to everyone at the meal in London before the game at Queens Park Rangers. It was a very emotional for me,” he said

“I spoke with Roberto before I went to speak to the players. We spoke for some time about lots of things. He was sad, and I was too. But it was a good conversation. I love Roberto, he has been very important for my career, and I will always thank him for having trust and faith in me.

“Being at City was an important part of my life and career. I needed to grow up like a player and as a person and it has been a very good experience for me.

As Balotelli touched down to join Nigel de Jong at the San Siro, he paid tribute to the City supporters for making him feel so welcome at the Etihad Stadium.

“I will remember, too, the song that City fans had for me. It was special for me and I always liked to hear it. I hope they can still sing it sometimes still, even if I’m not there. Someone told me the fans sang it at QPR; that is nice.

“I will always be interested in Manchester City and their fortunes. I really hope that City can win the league again this year and beat United. I think there are great players at the Club and a great manager too. The club will be very successful in the future and that makes me happy.”

Roberto Mancini admitted that the 22-year old will be missed and wished him all the best in this new chapter of his career.

“With Mario we won the FA Cup, we won the Premier League and the Community Shield," Mancini said.

“We are very sorry for him because he leaves the club but we hope Mario can continue to improve and continues to work hard because he is a top, top player.”

mcfc.co.uk

Good bye Mario.

splash_balotelli.jpg

:lol at Milan using a picture of him in a red and black City shirt.

It's official now, Balotelli has signed a contract until June 2017. He'll be presented at San Siro tomorrow, I hope it's going to be something like the Ronaldinho one, with fireworks and everything else. Just because.

Wes

venison crêpe
Regarding Sylla: we're building for the championship and hoping for the premier league.

Also the reason I think Bent leaves the club today. Need QPR to buy Crouch to set the transfer chain off though.

Why do European clubs always put on stuff like this when they sign a big player. Never see it in England, well apart from when Newcastle signed Owen :lol

Top Bottom