• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Empty

redknapp and a chairman willing to risk everything in handing out money to keep his club in the league next season is an unholy combination. i hate him so much.

Salazar

Jim White is an overblown clown shoes of a cunt. People that like him and his carnival of idiocy are also irredeemable cunts.

I reserve the bulk of my scorn for wankfroth filth who want to abolish the window, reasoning somehow that letting agents go bananas all year long would somehow reduce exploitation, anxiety, price inflation etc.

Martin Samuel needs a clout. Scruffy fucking tosser.

And fucking Wenger doesn't want anyone else to spend money if he doesn't. Fuck off.

Alduin

Morison isn't a bad player to get in return though; knows the league and was successful there last time out. Definitely not an absolutely awful deal on your part.

Any talk of the fee?

Yeah, I agree though because I actually rate him quite a bit but it still pisses me off that Norwich has been buying our key players in the transfer windows of the past years.

Yesterday, it was said that it's going to be £1m but as usual, it's undisclosed now. I hope we can actually buy at least a player before the windows closes though. GFH has promised us transfer activity few months ago. So far, we have only signed Tonge and took Ross Barkley on loan.

I reserve the bulk of my scorn for wankfroth filth who want to abolish the window, reasoning somehow that letting agents go bananas all year long would somehow reduce exploitation, anxiety, price inflation etc.

They love the trampish cunt on bluemoon for some reason

I imagine most people love it for the comedy, rather than the hype. Transfer deadline day is hilariously bizarre, and Jim White is the ringmaster.

It was shit in the summer though when they built it up and became self-aware

I think that's the way it is now. Nothing is happening and he behaves as though 10 £40 million deals are in the offing. I also dislike the public guffawing 'Jim White, yeah? Fucking love that bloke on the telly with the transfers yeah. Farking Legend mayte.' Fuck off you retrograde cunts.

:lol

Mastadon

Banned
Jim White is an overblown clown shoes of a cunt. People that like him and his carnival of idiocy are also irredeemable cunts.

So you wont be playing along then LS?

l5bZRvT.jpg

His best season for 3/4 years now.
In terms of his contributions to goals it's his best ever. Previously he'd never scored more than 2 in one season and the most assists he's had is 7 I think.

He's having a pretty solid year. Offensively he has always been great really, but going up for corners and set pieces has helped him get on the scoresheet and bag assits. He's surprisingly good in the air in the opposition box.

Defensively he's been alright I guess. Still has some really major brainfarts but not as bad as the last two years. I get the sense he is very complacent though.

He was so fucking awful though, didn't seem like there was any coming back from that.

Now? I'd have him on the wing over Ashley Young

Funny thing is, 2 years ago I wanted Carrick gone too. I like that Fergie takes the longer view with players and persist. Hope the same happens with our under-performing wingers.

Wilbur

Banned
In terms of his contributions to goals it's his best ever. Previously he'd never scored more than 2 in one season and the most assists he's had is 7 I think.

He's having a pretty solid year. Offensively he has always been great really, but going up for corners and set pieces has helped him get on the scoresheet and bag assits. He's surprisingly good in the air in the opposition box.

Defensively he's been alright I guess. Still has some really major brainfarts but not as bad as the last two years. I get the sense he is very complacent though.

Oh fuck yeah of course, you still see him fannying around somewhere near the opposition's six yard box when there's a break down his side, but far less than there was last year for instance. He puts far too much confidence in himself to recover from an attacking position a lot of the time.

Feels like a mackem civil war is going to break out over the signing of Danny Graham.

He's a decent signing, good player, but he isn't going to be first choice over Fletcher and this just means Wickham will fester on the bench a while longer.

Plus he'll be hated for being a dirty Geordie :lol

I really miss Evra + Ronaldo combo.

Ronaldo would do like 29392 stepovers and flick it to Evra who would pass it back with some sort of improvised crappy looking trick.

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, RONNIE.

Salazar

Please sort out a left winger and bring Shinji inside, though. It does my head in to read gibberers talking about him "growing into his role" there.

We've just got to find a way to do it.

Kyoufu

Please sort out a left winger and bring Shinji inside, though. It does my head in to read gibberers talking about him "growing into his role" there.

Sell him back to Dortmund before he becomes crap at football.

Wilbur

Banned

Clev Carrick Strootz
Shinjisan RVP Waz

All roaming
All raping

Mastadon

Banned
Jordan Henderson - Future England Captain?

I'll just leave this here. The liberal use of exclamation marks really gives it added weight and integrity.

With Gerrard and Henderson at the helm Liverpool may return to their glory days but they must play well all the time. Henderson has received praise from Gerrard and it was Gerrard that said one day Henderson will be captain of England. A bonus for Henderson is that he is admired a lot by U21 boss Stuart Pearce who is very influential in the England national side.

Kagawa was really good yesterday, especially in the first half.

I think Fulham are gonna get it, kagawangam style.

All fiction.

Milan's front line is well spunky, Serie A just gets better and better.
If Meelan's shirt wasn't so yuck I'd have to get an El Shaarawy one.

dc89

does this count as a signing?

Ghanaian striker Godsway Donyoh has signed for City from the Right to Dream Academy.

Donyoh has immediately joined Djurgårdens IF on loan for the rest of 2013, continuing the relationship between City and the Stockholm club.

Requeim

Kagawa was really good yesterday, especially in the first half.

I agree, thought he was our best player in the first half. Also, dat dribble in the second half. The pitch is fucking terrible though, a couple of counter opportunities were destroyed because it was so bumpy in places.

Top Bottom