• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

OMG Zenit might be getting Kokorin from Dinamo. He supposedly refused us earlier but Dinamo pissed him off recently by being the only Russian club to refuse Capello's request to let their players go 3 days early for a mini national team camp before the upcoming friendly.

This kid is the most talented Russian striker I've seen in a long time and would already be a big upgrade over Kerzhakov. Basically....Liverpool is fucked.

Wes

venison crêpe
0,,10265~11612859,00.jpg

I look forward to all the chants for Yacouba Sylla.

Arnie

My brother went to Old Trafford last night as his mate won two tickets at work, which means that he's been to more United games than three quarters of their fanbase. He text me in fits of laughter when Southampton took the lead.

My brother went to Old Trafford last night as his mate won two tickets at work, which means that he's been to more United games than three quarters of their fanbase. He text me in fits of laughter when Southampton took the lead.
I think you're being generous there.

I doubt 165m people have been to Old Trafford. Not yet.

madmackem

Because this is the first time they've signed a Geordie to play for them!

Its not down to him being a geordie, and there are many geordie sunderland fans, geordie doesnt = mag. Its the comment he would stay far away as possible from sunderland if newcastle didnt exsist that has wound a few up. Scores a few and it will be forgot about.

Wilbur

Banned
OMG Zenit might be getting Kokorin from Dinamo. He supposedly refused us earlier but Dinamo pissed him off recently by being the only Russian club to refuse Capello's request to let their players go 3 days early for a mini national team camp before the upcoming friendly.

This kid is the most talented Russian striker I've seen in a long time and would already be a big upgrade over Kerzhakov. Basically....Liverpool is fucked.

Fuck I hope Liverpool lose just to post a long list of Arnie's quotes back to him

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/bb/32/0,,10265~11612859,00.jpg[/IM]

I look forward to all the chants for Yacouba Sylla.[/QUOTE]

Cause this is Sylla
Sylla night
And nothing's gonna save you
From relegation, psych

[quote="Arnie, post: 47123801"]My brother went to Old Trafford last night as his mate won two tickets at work, which means that he's been to more United games than three quarters of their fanbase. He text me in fits of laughter when Southampton took the lead.[/QUOTE]

Give me his number, I'll send him a picture of my cock with the words '24 points xoxo' on it

Facism

Gold Member
Here comes the "BUT RACISM ISN'T EXCLUSIVE TO RUSSIA" brigade.

It isn't. You've been educated on it previously in the thread after showing yourself as ignorant of the scope of racism in football as well as other european leagues. Instead of taking the words that were given to you in order to improve your understanding, you wriggled out of the discussion and now you're displaying butthurt with this "LOL RACISM" post.

Kyoufu

It isn't. You've been educated on it previously in the thread after showing yourself as ignorant of the scope of racism in football as well as other european leagues. Instead of taking the words that were given to you in order to improve your understanding, you wriggled out of the discussion and now you're displaying butthurt with this "LOL RACISM" post.

I never said it was exclusive to Turkey.

Apparently that is me wriggling out?

Are you daft?

Wes

venison crêpe
Butland to Stoke only to be loaned back to Birmingham must mean Begovic is gone in the summer as many anticipate. Does this mean he will go to Man United? De Goat out?

faridmon

Bloody hell! we missed out John Stones to bloody Wigan. I guess Phil Neville is gonna play in the middle and at the right back at the same time. Bollocks!

ME2 is really good so far. Loved the atmosphere of the
Normandy Crash Site
mission. The flashbacks were pointless and counterproductive though imo, would have been more resonant if you just recognised the parts yourself without having it thrown in your face like that

dc89

^^^ Yeah I really liked ME2.

Mass Effect = <333333333333333
Mass Effect 2 = <333333333
Mass Effect 3 = < I stopped playing after the first hour.

Facism

Gold Member
What i like about Ibra is that he can either look normal or hilarious. There is no middle ground. Like with gingers. Either hot or not.

Mass Effect 3 wasn't a bad game, dc 99flake. Give it a bit more of a chance, and then just turn it off after Marauder Shields. Make up your own ending. Result.

Kyoufu

ME2 is really good so far. Loved the atmosphere of the
Normandy Crash Site
mission. The flashbacks were pointless and counterproductive though imo, would have been more resonant if you just recognised the parts yourself without having it thrown in your face like that

Are you playing as Vanguard?

faridmon

Welcome to my summer of 2012.

:(

I hear, I hear...

"I've been told Everton "remain active on a number of fronts" as the 11pm deadline approaches. As we reported last night Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo remains their top target but hearing they are in the market for another, as yet, unnamed La Liga player."]

So, La Liga Gaf: Who is the Spanish Neville over there?

Top Bottom