• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Spurs won't get Damiao.

Levy always leaves his deals super late cos he wants to pay as little as he can.

If he doesn't get it then he just doesn't get the player.

Drives the hardest bargain possible but it's risky.

It's all bollocks anyway, who owns him, what bloke sat in a shady room has 3.5543% of him. I don't even want him anymore, been linked far too long, I'd rather get someone else in who would cost less.

Negredo has been mentioned but don't see that myself.

Can't United lend us someone? Where's Bebe when you need him.

Kyoufu

BB8Y59ZCAAE6hM5.jpg

Supporting and playing for are two completely different things.

People are dumb if they hold that against him.

Arnie

Wow you really are tiny. I thought the jokes were just because you were a mental midget.
I keed, i keed. On a serious note though, Liverpool gaf is gonna get tons of pity sex from their GF's on Valentine's day after we destroy their pitiful team in St. Pete's.
So much Japanese vag getting punished.

Bo-Locks

Sky even push their brain dead deadline day football reporting onto the main Sky News channel. They just interrupted the PM's speech in Libya for pictures of David Beckham getting into a car in Paris. They do it every 10 minutes.

faridmon

Girls just walking around our library giving out free Red Bull.

Love University, me.

That never happens in my University. In fact, nothing good happens in my University.

Hate University, me

Can't wait to graduate this year so I can bail the fuck out.

spidye

Its certainly done an awful job of telling me why I should bother with the planet scanning so far. And the direct Normandy control looks a little silly tbh, and gains nothing for the fuel consumption/probe-buying nonsense (yes, I'm aware how silly the entre thing is)

and that probing uranus part. made me realise this game is probably more for school boys.

although I like toilet humor it just felt out of place when a intergalactic full scale war was at the doorstep

Kyoufu

I don't know if I believe the 147k figure for Samba.

Anzhi wouldn't be that daft, surely? I can't see any reason to move to QPR except for the money.

Scum

Sky even push their brain dead deadline day football reporting onto the main Sky News channel. They just interrupted the PM's speech in Libya for pictures of David Beckham getting into a car in Paris. They do it every 10 minutes.

Goons.

Arnie

They've spiked them, watch your back!
Not arsed.

Do your worst, ladies.
That never happens in my University. In fact, nothing good happens in my University.

Hate University, me

Can't wait to graduate this year so I can bail the fuck out.
I'm going to be a depressed blob after I graduate.
Are they students at your uni or promo girls who just walked in off the street?
Not sure, could be either, but there's a secure barrier so if they aren't students they've been let in.

Wearing some naughty Red Bull tracksuits.

I don't know if I believe the 147k figure for Samba.

Anzhi wouldn't be that daft, surely? I can't see any reason to move to QPR except for the money.

Dude, they fly 1000 miles to play HOME games. Nothing that club does should surprise you. Their owner is also loaded, makes Abramovich seem small-time.

Clegg

Not sure, could be either, but there's a secure barrier so if they aren't students they've been let in.

Wearing some naughty Red Bull tracksuits.
My Uni doesn't allow stuff to be handed out in any of the buildings. On the Uni grounds is fine though. But its a big no-no for buildings.

It's a bit odd imo.

Good point.

That team is crazy.

Remember this?

Anzhi Makhachkala full-back Roberto Carlos has received a €1.8 million Bugatti Veyron for his 38th birthday from club president Suleiman Kerimov.

Moi Daghestan claims Kerimov, who in 2004 was linked with a Roma takeover, gave the Brazilian veteran the gift following celebrations in a Russian hotel.

Carlos is said to have asked for the Veyron, capable of a reaching 434.16 KMH, to be shipped to Brazil so he can have it at his Sao Paulo home.

Other Anzhi players will also get one if they win the Russian Premier League within the next four years, according to reports.

Kenka

People are really nice in Sunderland but the city itself is a horror, the very face of Thatcher's crimes in the region when she closed down all mines and sent people in the streets in the 80's. The region did not recover. Gateshead and Newcastle are marginally better.

Is Suleiman Kerimov looking for a premier league club? *wink*

Unfortunately, Anzhi is his hometown club so I doubt it. This likely means that this Anzhi bullshit is a long term project and not just a whim. Only financial fair play can save us from this menace!

Bloody Hell! Why doesn't he do anything for his war-torned country?

He is. He's investing tons of money into improving infrastructure and such in Makhachkala.

Kyoufu

Well... this is depressing.

Your owner realised purchasing City was a mistake and has now ceased all transfer activity indefinitely.

Mancini will be sacked in the summer in favour of Steve Kean and you'll undergo major reshuffling to be sold to a local Manchester business firm.

Your owner realised purchasing City was a mistake and has now ceased all transfer activity indefinitely.

Mancini will be sacked in the summer in favour of Steve Kean and you'll undergo major reshuffling to be sold to a local Manchester business firm.

Hahahaha.

I WOULD LOVE IT if that happened, LOVE IT.

madmackem

There's no chance Newcastle were seriously in for Danny Graham, unless they made it clear that he would be on the bench most games

Hes pretty much that here, we play one up and he wont start ahead of fletcher, cant see mon going two up hes been reluctant to do that ever since he came here.

Top Bottom