• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Facism

Gold Member
Fucking hell. Mamadou Niang comes back to the Turkish league, but not to Fenerbahce. He's gone to Besiktas.

Emre has his contract terminated at Atletico, returns to Fenerbahce. Talks held with Reto Ziegler for another loan. Shit got totes cray.

Facism

Gold Member
Yurt we're taking Ziegler off your hands again for 6 months, after which we won't come anywhere close to paying your transfer fee. Deja-vu haha.

Beckham to PSG!

29bo8wm.gif

WTF. I though May was confirmed. Oh well, gives a decent spread for the 4 games I'm still looking forward to this year

March - GoW:A
May - Last of Us
September - GTAV
Novemeber (perhaps) - Beyond: Two Souls

How is GoW looking?

I liked GoW 3 but literally the online community was d.o.a. I played on a regular basis but the numbers online was shocking.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Gomes waiting for his flight to Germany:

321329_327278690706974_1553302940_n.jpg

I'll miss you, you silly bastard. Never forget those saves against Arsenal in 09/10, truly godly performance that day.

Meier

GTA V Launch date 17/09/13.

Wow, that sucks. I was really looking forward to a Spring release. :(

Stoke signing Butland makes sense. He still needs more time before playing in the PL. Begovic will probably get sold this summer to United.

Gomes waiting for his flight to Germany:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c4.0.403.403/p403x403/321329_327278690706974_1553302940_n.jpg[IMG]

I'll miss you, you silly bastard. Never forget those saves against Arsenal in 09/10, truly godly performance that day.[/QUOTE]

Is it a loan or permanent?

Fair enough, not sure why it needs multiplayer.

I need to play GoW 3 still, only played first level! Mind you there is quite a bit I need to catch up on with PS3 :p *looks at MGS4*

It doesn't need multiplayer, but the multiplayer seems pretty great from the beta. Just like Uncharted 2 (before they ruined it for no reason whatsoever)

Meier

Wait, Fiorentina got Giuseppe Rossi for only £7m? I guess he may have longed to play in Italy, but if there were any English clubs needing a striker that didn't try and sign him, they're nuts.

For the Porto fans.

Guy in the Pickup thread.

Sheeeeeit, that's beautiful. I'm going to wear my Porto shirt on Saturday when I play with some buddies.

faridmon

Wait, Fiorentina got Giuseppe Rossi for only £7m? I guess he may have longed to play in Italy, but if there were any English clubs needing a striker that didn't try and sign him, they're nuts.

You do know that he has two severely damaged knees right? If anything, I am surprised that Fiorentina have paid that much for him.

Dead man walking.

He might have been a top striker (and still be good in FM), but he suffered back-to-back ACL injuries and hasn't played in over a year.

Meier

You do know that he has two severely damaged knees right? If anything, I am surprised that Fiorentina have paid that much for him.

Dead man walking.

There are countless American athletes who tear their ACL or require Tommy John surgery multiple times and still come back and play at a very high level. That price is nothing for a guy who could be a world class talent.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I just want to see what the fuss is all about

its mediocre, I agree

Also, just checked the Anime of the year thread: WTF is Tsuritama doing there? Its sucked!
Both Tsuritama and Hyouka are the type of haughty "high class" lavish in production values crap that the upper echelon of AnimeGAF enjoys.

faridmon

Both Tsuritama and Hyouka are the type of haughty "high class" lavish in production values crap that the upper echelon of AnimeGAF enjoys.

I was stoned in the AnimeGAF thread for saying that I didn't like Tsuritama. Fuck them!

There are countless American athletes who tear their ACL or require Tommy John surgery multiple times and still come back and play at a very high level. That price is nothing for a guy who could be a world class talent.

The guy has torn is tender, damaged his cartilage and ligament and haven't payed for over a year. I don't know about American sport, but that is a recipe for disaster.

Top Bottom