• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

dc89

Balotelli scored for AC Milan before in a friendly which they won 10-0.

Delap has left Stoke on loan. Premier League defenders rejoice.

madmackem

no fuck you farid i am right
LLShC.gif

Sort your eyes out hixx, looks not like skillban.

WJD

There are countless American athletes who tear their ACL or require Tommy John surgery multiple times and still come back and play at a very high level. That price is nothing for a guy who could be a world class talent.

...and I've torn my ACL and MCL and I'm playing at a 4th Division Sunday League level. Just goes to show you farid, not even the most severe injuries can prevent true quality shining through.

edit: in fact I just checked and we're actually 5th Division. True quality.

Yen

There are countless American athletes who tear their ACL or require Tommy John surgery multiple times and still come back and play at a very high level. That price is nothing for a guy who could be a world class talent.
Different sports though. There's a lot of difference between basket-ball and football.

faridmon

...and I've torn my ACL and MCL and I'm playing at a 4th Division Sunday League level. Just goes to show you farid, not even the most severe injuries can prevent true quality shining through.

I have damaged my cartilage and I will be on crutches for at least 2 years.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I was stoned in the AnimeGAF thread for saying that I didn't like Tsuritama. Fuck them!
I can appreciate it for the artistry behind it, but the little I saw of it did not particularly engage me.

I do hope you didn't leave the community just because of that. We like to take a shit on each other's tastes all the time.

faridmon

Woah. 2 years. Damn.

and I will never be able to play football again. It just shows how sensitive the patella is if anything happens to it.

I can appreciate it for the artistry behind it, but the little I saw of it did not particularly engage me.

I do hope you didn't leave the community just because of that. We like to take a shit on each other's tastes all the time.

Nah, I do post there sometimes.
it just happens to be too intimate. No one responds or reply to my posts :(

Meier

and I will never be able to play football again. It just shows how sensitive the patella is if anything happens to it.

One thing to keep in mind is that pro athletes get rehab and services that your every day guy has no access to. Unfortunate but true.

faridmon

Wut? Beckham's at PSG?

My knickers

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToAeeMKSvB-WjKszECGnjsitjyMvZxcvXbovG07UbQxgpnHcA8[IMG][/QUOTE]

Did Timird say ''BECKHAM TO PSG'' yet?

[quote="Regulus Tera, post: 47128439"]I do! Sometimes. Well it depends. Not my fault you wanna talk about shitty anime![/QUOTE]
Listen mate, I do pride myself in choosing the finest ones out there, so no way in hell do I talk about shitty Anime
[spoiler] Sword Art Online is for science[/spoiler]

Fry

I can make something up for you if you like.

:lol can ya fool me twice?!

ibqtGSGyNf4KI5.gif

It's a bit flat this year, can't see any megatons happening. Late deal for Ince maybe?

That would be good. Honestly I'm satisfied with Coutinho and Sturridge. Awesome little players.

Turn around and never come back again. Pfft, excitement, he says. I am in anguish, ANGUISH!!!

Why? No one will leave Everton when you have a real chance of getting that cl spot.

pulga

Banned
That would be good. Honestly I'm satisfied with Coutinho and Sturridge. Awesome little players.

Why? No one will leave Everton when you have a real chance of getting that cl spot.

Wut? Why are you talking like a Liverpool fan :lol

faridmon

One thing to keep in mind is that pro athletes get rehab and services that your every day guy has no access to. Unfortunate but true.

I know :( but It doesn't change the fact that the damage is too sever for Rossi to regain his superior skills. I am a fan of him and wish him good luck, but I cannot remember any player recovering from such damage on one of his knees, let alone two of them while regaining his past superior skills

Its a demanding sport.

Facism

Gold Member
I have damaged my cartilage and I will be on crutches for at least 2 years.

fucksake that's harsh. Hope it heals perfectly for you, mate.

I thought i was having it bad with Achilles Tendonitis :/ Literally 8 months of bullshit, should have never ran through it. Taping that fucker up, icing it, stretches, avoiding any football/running, which is killing me because this summer i was hitting 5+ miles no sweat.

Fry

*posts picture of Carragher* *feels guilty because he was good yesterday* *oh fuck that, he's shit*

Mastodon, I think it's because Fellaini has been pushed to a forward position, changing the way Everton plays up-front, hence his drop of form? That's just a hunch.

I'd take Jelavic or/and Michu, btw.

3Sixty

When i tore my Quad i was out for about 5 months. Then another 2 when i pulled it first game back.

Then about 2 years of psychological doubt.

faridmon

fucksake that's harsh. Hope it heals perfectly for you, mate.

I thought i was having it bad with Achilles Tendonitis :/ Literally 8 months of bullshit, should have never ran through it. Taping that fucker up, icing it, stretches, avoiding any football/running, which is killing me because this summer i was hitting 5+ miles no sweat.

Thanks, but Yeah, I had multiple operation on the knee, Its way complicated than a simple damaged cartilage, because without a proper movement, The Patella tends to fuse with meniscus which results in a severe stiffness in which hinders the cartilage to grow back again.

Chicken and egg situation, but I hope it recovers.

pulga

Banned
WOOOOOOAH!

Seems like Messi was a right little cunt after the match yesterday!

According to various sources, he went up to Arbeloa and apparently called him a "bobo" (something like a dummy) while Arbeloa was leaving with his girl.

In the tunnels, he also told Karanka to "shut up, you are Mourinho's puppet".

Loooool, seems like Messi's thinly veiled humbleness is slowly falling apart. Sore, little cunt.

Fry

WOOOOOOAH!

According to various sources, he went up to Arbeloa and apparently called him a "bobo" (something like a dummy) while Arbeloa was leaving with his girl.

Loooool, seems like Messi's thinly veiled humbleness is slowly falling apart. Sore, little cunt.

are you really going to ignore me now?

faridmon

WOOOOOOAH!

Always knew he had a darker side to him, but again, all footballers do. They are all just bunch of assholes.

Top Bottom