• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

TokiDoki

Worried Arsenal are going to plot a late raid for Luke Shaw.

Nope we wont , because he will kill Gibbs . In the end Wenger will come out with , "we can't find super , super quality that can strengthen the team " while Santos just jog around the field .

faridmon

Mastodon, I think it's because Fellaini has been pushed to a forward position, changing the way Everton plays up-front, hence his drop of form? That's just a hunch.

I'd take Jelavic or/and Michu, btw.

I did hear that theory from Micheal cox in explaining Jelavic firm, but I think there is a psychological element to it as well. He is not confident at the moment because he keeps missing sitters.

I just hope the bench gives him a more resolute focus.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Worried Arsenal are going to plot a late raid for Luke Shaw.

You have nothing to worry about.

ibzYr73Mdl6vDx.gif

Timurid

I'm happy with Beckham, he'll improve the image of PSG and Ligue 1. Plus he'll boosts shirt sales. :D

we'll probably use him in cup games or as a super sub I guess.

dc89

Watching the "Mario playlist" on MCFC. The first video is the 22 minute long highlight video of the OT thrashing. Silva in this game was just unbelievable.. he has played well lately and looked very good at times, but in this game he was absolutely one of the world's top few players. That control and pass to Dzeko for the 6th ridiculous.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/handlers/showplaylist.ashx?playlistid=1826428663001&index=0

The way Silva just runs Anderson into a knot to tee up Milner's cross is fantastic. Anderson just gave up in recognition he was powerless against the magic of the Spanish wizard.

xintin

Hazard will only serve the 3 game suspension, FA not adding onto it. Probably the only news coming out of Chelsea today :p

Someone buy Malouda, help us out with dat FFP :p

Meier

Beckham doesn't even need to play a single game for PSG ever and they'll make their money back and more. Seemed an inevitability since he turned down a big offer from them before to stick with the Galaxy.

They offered him €9m a season before.

pulga

Banned
Fuck you assholes :lol :lol :lol

Fry shit taste in everything CONFIRMED

looooool some IRL buddies just had a meltdown over the Messi thing. They can't believe their precious little idol is not as nice and humble as Barca PR make him out to be.

We've signed another young player today, Bartosz Salamon, 21 years old CB/midfielder from Brescia, paid €3.8m. Apparently he's talented and Napoli was after him as well. Never seen him play though.

Meier

Wow, they're really having to translate all his statements back? Really France?! This isn't middle of nowhere Africa or something, your journalists should be able to understand him.

Timurid

Wow, they're really having to translate all his statements back? Really France?! This isn't middle of nowhere Africa or something, your journalists should be able to understand him.

Why? It's a french club and they're french journalist, why should they speak english?

ShogunX

Raju Dubb ‏@RajuDubb

German sports paper ''Kicker'' claims Sven Bender will be Liverpools last and third January signing for £10m before the window closes #LFC

Oh so the bullshit begins.

It's a French club in France? This press conference is probably being broadcast on French television also?

Top Bottom