• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kenka

French people are notorious for being bad at foreign languages. And it's a fact, their education at school sucks horribly when it comes to learning anything else than their own lingua franca, lol.

Kenka

No salary for beckham, money going to a childrens charity in paris instead.
Really ? Wow. He probably gets "compensations" or gets paid as an "ambassador" anyway. The line was probably taken to let Khelaifi shine and shed positive light on the qatari scene in these troubled times.

pulga

Banned
Do you think he'll be another Hierro?

Far too soon to say, but he obviously has the qualities to marshall our backline for a decade to come. He's incredibly talented.

Mm. Xavi especially, such an egotistical bitter cunt at times.

Check out his post match interview from yesterday. I've never seen him so salty...and over a fucking draw in a cup match :lol

Wilbur

Banned
It's funny how Timurid's posting history reads:

First 4/5ths - Torino

Last 1/5th just in time for dat CL - PSG

U r da new pulga

FuturusX

WOOOOOOAH!

Seems like Messi was a right little cunt after the match yesterday!

According to various sources, he went up to Arbeloa and apparently called him a "bobo" (something like a dummy) while Arbeloa was leaving with his girl.

In the tunnels, he also told Karanka to "shut up, you are Mourinho's puppet".

Loooool, seems like Messi's thinly veiled humbleness is slowly falling apart. Sore, little cunt.

Various sources? How many and who? What's the context? Was there provocation?

It's alright to insult Real Madrid players if you ask me.

Probably...

Bow before your new GOD

1359645683_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg
Real fan...I see. Is that your source?

pulga

Banned
Various sources? How many and who. What's the context? Was there provocation?

Probably...

Real fan...I see. Is that your source?

looool and here come's the Messi DF. We're in 2013, son. Find it yourself, I'm not gonna bother.

First 4/5ths - Torino

U r da new pulga

Fuck off, my posts have always been equally distributed :lol And I'm taking this as an insult, sir.

Timurid

First 4/5ths - Torino

U r da new pulga

Pfft I still watch all of Toro's games and frankly no one gives a shit about Toro in here. So why should I mention it if it gets ignored anyway?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck off, my posts have always been equally distributed :lol And I'm taking this as an insult, sir.

Shh, we have to make him loathe himself like he loathes you <3

Pfft I still watch all of Toro's games and frankly no one gives a shit about Toro in here. So why should I mention it if it gets ignored anyway?

Well the Juve fans care. You don't really seem to care about Man Utd, Newcastle etc unless its to tell them PSG are buying their players :lol

You've all of a sudden started this nuts PSG posting spree, leaving sweet Toro in the lurch. They'll hang you for this.

FuturusX

looool and here come's the Messi DF. We're in 2013, son. Find it yourself, I'm not gonna bother.

Just trying to keep it real sir.

You come into the forum to besmirch the good name of our footballing lord and saviour. Four time Ballon d'Or winner. The greatest player in the history of the game. All round good fellow. Family man. Unselfish Messi. When he scores, you just know he really wanted to pass. The mightly king....

I was just hoping for some context is all. What makes you think I want to defend him?

Bo-Locks

I can clearly remember my mum saying 10 years ago, after he left United, "That will be the last we ever hear of Beckham now". lol. If only she was here to see this now.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparently we have sent our top youngster Alex Pritchard on loan to Peterborough. This is good news because when we have done this with our other young players it normally means a new contract is in the pipeline, in fact it may already have been done.

Neymar keeps on finding ways to make his hair look even more ridiculous.

He's got a long way to go to challenge the master:

fm5znxx8.png

pulga

Banned
Just trying to keep it real sir.

You come into the forum to besmirch the good name of our footballing lord and saviour. Four time Ballon d'Or winner. The greatest player in the history of the game. All round good fellow. Family man. Unselfish Messi. When he scores, you just know he really wanted to pass. The mightly king....

I was just hoping for some context is all. What makes you think I want to defend him?

I guess Messi didn't like Arbeloa and Xabi's palms to his face? Still, no reason to escalte things off the pitch and go after him like that.

No idea about the Karanka thing though. The statement's been amended to "Don't look at me. Shut up, you're only Mourinho's puppet"

Timurid

Shh, we have to make him loathe himself like he loathes you <3

Well the Juve fans care. You don't really seem to care about Man Utd, Newcastle etc unless its to tell them PSG are buying their players :lol

You've all of a sudden started this nuts PSG posting spree, leaving sweet Toro in the lurch. They'll hang you for this.

Juve fans dont give a shit. Juve fans see our derby as a regular game in here. I'm not leaving Toro to lurch. I talked about them last game at inter. Also, i know what's going at Toro anyway.

FuturusX

"One of the reasons I wanted to come to Paris was we decided on something quite unique. I won't receive any salary. My salary will go to a local children's charity. That's one of the things we're excited and proud to do. It's something exciting and I'm not sure it's been done before."

-Sir David Beckham

Wilbur

Banned
Neymar keeps on finding ways to make his hair look even more ridiculous.

His stubble looks like leftover grated cheese from his jacket potato

Stekelenburg on loan to Fulham

Class move for Fulham.

Juve fans dont give a shit. Juve fans see our derby as a regular game in here. I'm not leaving Toro to lurch. I talked about them last game at inter. Also, i know what's going at Toro anyway.

But they love the banter. Think about the banter.

pulga

Banned

I miss humble, Toro supporting Timmy.

Now you're just like Messi, a self entitled righteous cunt.

Meier

I post news about my little 3rd division team in America. Who cares if no one gives a shit about it.

Btw, thought this would be worth a laugh to a few of you since we were discussing the GTA delay earlier:

iZM7r24k0wGZ7.png

(that's the official Killzone account, KZ Vita coming out that day)

Top Bottom