• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wilbur

Banned
I post news about my little 3rd division team in America. Who cares if no one gives a shit about it.

Btw, thought this would be worth a laugh to a few of you since we were discussing the GTA delay earlier:

iZM7r24k0wGZ7.png

(that's the official Killzone account, KZ Vita coming out that day)

:lol :lol

Fair play

FIFA and GTA coming out just in time for my third year at uni. Fucking lush. Failing but who cares innit

Koko

Banned
I'm surprised that none of the BPL clubs that are looking for a striker have made a bid for Gomis , especially with the finances troubles at Lyon

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm surprised that none of the BPL clubs that are looking for a striker have made a bid for Gomis , especially with the finances troubles at Lyon

I expect Spurs will go in and try for him now that the Damiao 'deal' is on the ropes. That is if OL's chairman has recovered from the trauma of dealing with Levy over Lloris.

I expect Spurs will go in and try for him now that the Damiao 'deal' is on the ropes. That is if OL's chairman has recovered from the trauma of dealing with Levy over Lloris.

I wouldn't be surprised by this. I read something about us and Gomis this morning.

According to Radio Marca( :lol) Monreal Malaga LB is in his way to London to negotiate with Arsenal

Probably true. Arsenal in desperate need of a left back.

Raju Dubb ‏@RajuDubb

German sports paper ''Kicker'' claims Sven Bender will be Liverpools last and third January signing for £10m before the window closes #LFC

Oh so the bullshit begins.

Oh come the fuck on, dude. Why would you even post that? Check your shit, even if it's twitter bullshit. Kicker hasn't ever said that.

Goddamn, I know it was unlikely as fuck but Kicker is extremely reliable and the stuff they write about are facts 99% of the time. Shit got me scared, fuck you lol

Espresso

Banned
Footy-GAF: I need your help.

My cable company recently dropped Fox Soccer and Gol TV. Is there a Web site that I can subscribe to for a monthly fee to stream La Liga and/or EPL matches?

ESPN Deportes is about all that I have left, and that doesn't come close to cutting it for me.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Footy-GAF: I need your help.

My cable company recently dropped Fox Soccer and Gol TV. Is there a Web site that I can subscribe to for a monthly fee to stream La Liga and/or EPL matches?

ESPN Deportes is about all that I have left, and that doesn't come close to cutting it for me.

USA?

Foxsoccer2go streams EPL matches.

ShogunX

Oh come the fuck on, dude. Why would you even post that? Check your shit, even if it's twitter bullshit. Kicker hasn't ever said that.

Goddamn, I know it was unlikely as fuck but Kicker is extremely reliable and the stuff they write about are facts 99% of the time. Shit got me scared, fuck you lol

It was more to show how stupid twitter shite is. Why on earth why I check Kicker when everybody knew it was bullshit?

Top Bottom