• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

We better make sure we get Becks on board as an ambassador when he finally calls it a day.

Glazers will bleed him dry.

iZgmS6SOgVL0.gif

Meier

According to Radio Marca( :lol) Monreal Malaga LB is in his way to London to negotiate with Arsenal

I signed this guy up on my FUT squad at one point this year. Ended up being ahead of the Newcastle curve though and changed to a French team to improve my unity or whatever they call it.

Timurid

I wonder if he'll forgo his salary

Is that Beckham salary thing due to France's crazy tax stuff?
TBH PSG salaries aren't that ridiculous compare to other top clubs.

wage per month:
1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic € 1,375,000
2. Thiago Silva € 780,000
3. Ezequiel Lavezzi € 415,000
4. Diego Lugano € 340,000
4 ex. Alex € 340,000
6. Thiago Motta € 333,000
6 ex. Mamadou Sakho € 333,000
8. Mohamed Sissoko € 325,000
9. Nene € 320,000
10. Kevin Gameiro € 300,000
11. Jérémy Menez € 280,000
12. Salvatore Sirigu € 250,000
12 ex.Lucas Moura (*) € 250,000
14. Javier Pastore € 240,000
14 ex. Blaise Matuidi € 240,000
16. Sherrer Maxwell € 210,000
17. Guillaume Hoarau € 200,000
18. Mathieu Bodmer € 180,000
19. Clément Chantôme € 150,000
19 ex. Sylvain Armand € 150,000
21. Zoumana Camara € 140,000
22. Nicolas Douchez € 120,000
23. Marco Verratti € 105,000
24. Christophe Jallet € 100,000
25. Peguy Luyindula € 100,000
26. Siaka Tiene € 70 000
Coach: Carlo Ancelotti € 500,000

Bad as in how? Maybe some picture evidence required?

Bad at her job. She's trying to sound like the other reporters on SSN, but it's not working at all.

edit: dc is at the Etihad apparently:

Ian Irving ‏@ianirvingtv
There is one lone #MCFC fan waiting at the stadium. He's convinced they will sign someone. He's travelled half an hour on the bus

Lightning

Banned
I signed this guy up on my FUT squad at one point this year. Ended up being ahead of the Newcastle curve though and changed to a French team to improve my unity or whatever they call it.
Who? I've never heard of him.

No stupid buys Wenger. Buy a proper player or don't buy anyone at all.

Meier

Who? I've never heard of him.

No stupid buys Wenger. Buy a proper player or don't buy anyone at all.

He is one of those dudes who just goes by 1 name (Monreal). It looks like his wiki is an absolute mess right now, :lol. He was pretty cheap on FUT.. I think he is only rated in the mid to upper 70s if I recall. Not that that is necessarily indicative of his real world talent, but that's all I know about him. Can't be worse than Santos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacho_Monreal

Bad at her job. She's trying to sound like the other reporters on SSN, but it's not working at all.

Ian Irving ‏@ianirvingtv
There is one lone #MCFC fan waiting at the stadium. He's convinced they will sign someone. He's travelled half an hour on the bus

PMSL, probably thinks there is a game on against QPR tonight?

pulga

Banned
Apparently Juve are in for Parma’s algerian striker Ishak Belfodil.

As per usual, Marotta deemed the asking price as way too high and offered a straight swap for Quags.

Is this our Marotta Day signing?

D_prOdigy

Ian Irving ‏@ianirvingtv

Haha.

Can't post much from crappy phone. Camped at OT waiting for Strootyama.

dc89

Ian Irving ‏@ianirvingtv

I've got my jersey, I'm going back for printing later. De Rossi, Villa and Cavani all a possibility.

Lightning

Banned
He is one of those dudes who just goes by 1 name (Monreal). It looks like his wiki is an absolute mess right now, :lol. He was pretty cheap on FUT.. I think he is only rated in the mid to upper 70s if I recall. Not that that is necessarily indicative of his real world talent, but that's all I know about him. Can't be worse than Santos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nacho_Monreal
I think I would rather Vermselen at LB with Kos and Per as our CB's until Gibbs comes back. Fuck you Liverpool... that Gibbs injury is a fucking disaster.

pulga

Banned
Belfodil is very, very good in FM. Looks like he is having a pretty decent season for Parma (7 goals).

For a straight swap, I'll take him. He's 21 and surely can't be worse than Quags, plus plenty of room to grow. Sweeten the deal with a couple of mil, Marry, do eeeet.

Timurid

For a straight swap, I'll take him. He's 21 and surely can't be worse than Quags, plus plenty of room to grow. Sweeten the deal with a couple of mil, Marry, do eeeet.

He wants to earn his wins not buy them silly.

You're stuck with that fraud Anelka. :lol :lol :lol

Apparently Juve are in for Parma’s algerian striker Ishak Belfodil.

As per usual, Marotta deemed the asking price as way too high and offered a straight swap for Quags.

Is this our Marotta Day signing?
His agent said that he's not moving during this transfer window.
Juve bought half of Poli for €3,5m, good player.

Top Bottom