• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

L1NETT

Gotta love transfer deadline day.

BBC Sport livetext becomes "who can get the stupidest rumour put up there"

Me and a couple of mates got a couple up there last year, great fun.

----

Oh and watch Weekly Wipe today at 10.00pm staring my Avatar. Promise it will be good.

Plasma

Banned
WENGER!

i0dTYXO.jpg

FeD.nL

Haven't heard anything about that, but sounds good :D

He has just got back to full fitness, Ajax would be a good place for him to be loaned at.

The football media here are reporting the contract for a half-year loan will be signed at 20:30. Would be a great loan, especially since Babel will be out for a couple of weeks.

Wes

venison crêpe
Sounds like Palacios loan is off. Although the official Villa twitter said there could be one more deal to be done (probably a loan).

Clegg

Is Arsenals new left back cup tied?

Wenger must be desperate to get Santos out of the squad. And we still might see Santos against Bayern anyway.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
FOX Soccer
‏@FOXSoccer
RUMOR: We're being told that Arsenal are making a shock move. Stay tuned while we suss this one out.

Please don't be that Reina b/s.

Meier

Odemwingie still hoping to join QPR apparently.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
"I'm very optimistic that I will join QPR, it's a new chapter in my life, but it's not 100% yet," says West Brom's Peter Odemwingie. #WBA

West Brom probably don't need him this year with Lukaku playing so well.. but in the future?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
FOX Soccer
‏@FOXSoccer
UPDATE: The Monreal move to Arsenal is on. Apparently, a medical has been completed and fee is agreed. We await confirmation on that.

Thanks for the update!

Odemwingie still hoping to join QPR apparently.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport
"I'm very optimistic that I will join QPR, it's a new chapter in my life, but it's not 100% yet," says West Brom's Peter Odemwingie. #WBA

West Brom probably don't need him this year with Lukaku playing so well.. but in the future?

Put £50 of my Beckham winnings on this so I hope it happens. Odemwingie has been a right cunt about this move though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus market recap: Peluso, Anelka, Cevallos, Mattheus, Vajebah, Pepic, Llorente(June), Poli(June).

Lol? Lol.

Meh, Awesomoah and Chiellini are our new signings.

jtb

Banned
It's really sad that it took a 3 week injury (not even a season-ender) to Gibbs to get Wenger to pull the trigger on Monreal. Assuming the move is, in fact, on. And that he is, in fact, better than Santos. (I know, I know... setting the bar really low here)

Diame next?

Please?

:(

Top Bottom