• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Meier

Saw some rumors that Chelsea will try and include Courtois in a deal for Falcao this summer. Makes sense.

With City most likely not bringing anyone else in, at least we'll get to see some Guidetti. My body is ready.

K1LLER7

I can tell you who definitely is :p

Manchester+City+Press+Conference+aPqi5PfxSkQl.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
@AVFCOfficial:
"The club is looking to do a loan deal with a promising player who has recently done well in MLS."

Whom could it be!

Meier

BBC posting pure muppet comments.

If this were true, it would just annoy me. If D. Suarez or some of our other top-rated youngsters were playing in the Championship, they'd be doing just as well as Ince or Zaha.

@AVFCOfficial:
"The club is looking to do a loan deal with a promising player who has recently done well in MLS."

Whom could it be!

Robbie Keane?

If this were true, it would just annoy me. If D. Suarez or some of our other top-rated youngsters were playing in the Championship, they'd be doing just as well as Ince or Zaha.

Sorry if this is offensive, but has anyone told you that Matt Damon looks like you?

Wes

venison crêpe
A 5Live producer says Jenas is at QPR but the doors to reception is locked and he's knocking on the door trying to get someone's attention to get in!

Wes

venison crêpe
@WBAFCofficial

Albion would also like to make clear that Peter has not been given permission to speak to QPR about a potential move

OH SNAP!

Probably going to end up like this:

(22:50) Spurs fail in bid for Damiao

(22:57) Celtic reject a bid from Spurs for Hooper

(00:35) Spurs confirm the signing of Peter Odemwingie on loan until the end of the season.

@WBAFCofficial

Albion would also like to make clear that Peter has not been given permission to speak to QPR about a potential move

OH SNAP!

It makes a mockery of contracts in football. I remember John Henry talking about this when he bought Liverpool; a player can force a move whenever he wants, regardless of how long he has left on his contract.

Top Bottom