• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Meier

Played some 5-a-side for a few hours. Disappointed at the Man U result. :( Fuckin Rooney.

Balotelli leaving means we can sign a new striker. Tevez will probably be gone soon enough too, realistically.

Suen

lol at the responses :D As if being kicked by his former teammate wasn't enough but he was replaced by Torres. On top of it they lost :lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
woah now :lol

hard swings, only a few weeks ago the newcastle fans were downright suicidal

Don't worry, they have to come to White Hart Lane next week. Saint Holtby is going to smite them and the gloom will return.

iLBvgZE7zPGHH.gif

Lightning

Banned
How did Monreal play today? Will be watching MOTD later...
I thought he played really well. Wasnt tested defensively as Stoke offered hardly any threat on our goal but he got forward well, looks a good ball player, and on attack he will be a very good player. But Stoke's attack is shit.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/tony-pulis-disappointed-after-arsenal-defeat/

Oh fuck Tony Pulis. Accusing our players of influencing the referee after the linesman got it WRONG. Walcott was not interfering with the play and was not offside therefore we have every right to question the linesman who wanted to disallow our fair goal.

With City finishing in top 4... it probably would be. It's a £30m increase even for clubs at the bottom.

If clubs had any sense they'd invest the majority of that in improving their infrastructure (such as training grounds and academy). However, you just know they'll waste it on overpriced players.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jackson hat-trick!

damn I didn't see it. Is James hurt? I thought I heard that a while back but I didn't know if it was serious or not.

hard to get football news in the u.s. from the portuguese league unless you really search hard online

FootballFan said:
But I've seen own-goals from them just in the last couple seasons.

Like this Ramos one.

or like this one from Woodgate, his debut for Madrid scores an own goal and gets a red card :lol

Maybe it's bein just pumping up the drama for the team that is hated by the qatar foundation. Lol they show every PSG game live too

Hixx

If clubs had any sense they'd invest the majority of that in improving their infrastructure (such as training grounds and academy). However, you just know they'll waste it on overpriced players.

Personally I'd like to see the money go back to the fans by reducing or standardising ticket prices... but I guarantee when my when my season ticket renewal comes this month the price will either be the same or another 10-15% increase.

Top Bottom