• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Benz
hestonlaugh.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What on earth was Terry doing for Sissoko's first goal? Stupid attempt at winning the ball.

miserable

wow what a shitty performance by Madrid.How low can you go?

and lol @ everytime a team beats Madrid they celebrate like they won the world cup

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The biggest threat to Everton's top 4 hopes is Heitinga. Rubbish, rubbish defender.

They look so much better with Jagielka in the middle.

I hope PSG gets you next round. I can't wait for that 10-0 crushing by PSG at the Theatre of Dreams.

:lol :lol :lol

God, so do I. PSG can't even top Ligue 1. 10-0? Doesn't that mean the home team would be winning?

They'll actually care. But sure, go ahead and be overly confident on a Man Utd win based on Madrid's lost La Liga results lol

Didn't say I was overly confident, because we're prone to shitness too. But Madrid look bad right now. Like if I saw United play like that I'd be in a fucking bad mood right now.

Suen

Ronaldo can be relieved about the fact that Messi wouldn't make his team literally lose and Benzema can be relieved that he's just as shit as Higuain. What a shit team.

Oh dear Madrid.

After seeing the way Villa have picked apart Everton, I have no fear of them getting top four. They'll be this years Newcastle, up there but will drop off soon.

Lightning

Banned
Oh dear Madrid.

After seeing the way Villa have picked apart Everton, I have no fear of them getting top four. They'll be this years Newcastle, up there but will drop off soon.
Everton wont be top 4. I think they'll finish 6th around 4-6 points behind Arsenal and Spurs who will battle for 4th maybe even 3rd if Chelsea don't get their shit together.

Koko

Banned
Ronaldo can be relieved about the fact that Messi wouldn't make his team literally lose and Benzema can be relieved that he's just as shit as Higuain. What a shit team.

No, Benzema isn't as bad as Higuain, even though that he has been shit lately. Benzema actually does more for the team than just miss/score goals

Everton wont be top 4. I think they'll finish 6th around 4-6 points behind Arsenal and Spurs who will battle for 4th maybe even 3rd if Chelsea don't get their shit together.

Indeed, if we win tomorrow I reckon we can get up to 3rd, thing is March is a horrible month for us and we'll probably drop a fair few points.

Top Bottom