• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

spidye

Does he come in French?

mainz-05-fc-bayern-toni-kroos-514.jpg

oh you

FootballFan

Wenger on Monreal:
"There’s no better culture shock than Stoke when you come from Spain, because of course they have a very physical game, and I think he dealt well with it.

The satisfaction is that Monreal had a good start for a player who just arrived yesterday and is in the team today. He had no time to think about it, but overall I felt he got stronger and stronger during the game."

I think he will do well at Arsenal, but they still need some more signings(too late now lol).

choodi

Banned
You're forgetting Man City just can't "move "players on. The player has to want and agree to go and then you have to find a club who is willing to pay the players overpriced wages which is very few. You wont get a decent transfer fee for any of those players in moving them on based on how silly their wages are.

This exactly.

Just like we were able to force Colo to honour his contract, the players can force a club to do the same.

Why would a player earning 100,000+ a week want to move to another club where they will only be offered 50,000 a week.

The only fesible reason is that they want to play, but the modern game has many examples of "players" who are happy to collect a huge paycheck eveery week just to sit on the bench/play in the reserves.

Linius

Have to share this gif.

A stamp on the face, followed by two kicks. Looks fucking painful.

http://prem0.hiboox.com/images/0513/diapo0a8553b76f4aa2cc6476cbdb54af72e0.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

If you 'have' to share a gif it should be sexy.

[quote][img]http://i.minus.com/iN3SDWGznxZ4f.gif

Let it be feb. 28. Hnnngngng

Zabojnik

I forsee another shitty match against Chievo tomorrow. Five starting XI players missing, Bonucci and Vucinic disqualified. Unfortunately, Giovinco isn't. Save us ... Matri? Wish Anelka was ready to play. That's right.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I forsee another shitty match against Chievo tomorrow. Five starting XI players missing, Bonucci and Vucinic disqualified. Unfortunately, Giovinco isn't. Save us ... Matri? Wish Anelka was ready to play. That's right.

You're going to draw and it will be amazing.

Super keeper

FootballFan

Anti-Juve is slowly but surely coming. Cavani shall look down on Juve once more.

Player union representant has received death threats from Brøndby supporters, the Brøndby director replies to this in the press with : "There is no place for such threats while we are in these negotiations". Guess it's fine when someone finally declares them bankrupt. :lol

Suen

No, Benzema isn't as bad as Higuain, even though that he has been shit lately. Benzema actually does more for the team than just miss/score goals
My opinion was always that Benzema was somewhat more consistent in finishing of given chances compared to Higuain but what I'm seeing lately is really starting to tell me otherwise. Maybe I've just been disillusioned the whole time, maybe I thought Higuain was so damn shit that my mind unconciously refused to accept that any other striker in the team could reach that level of shitness.

What more does Benzema do according to you?

Zabojnik

Player union representant has received death threats from Brøndby supporters, the Brøndby director replies to this in the press with : "There is no place for such threats while we are in these negotiations". Guess it's fine when someone finally declares them bankrupt. :lol

Someone put them out of their misery already.

Salazar

looooool

Filth on RAWK are all burnt up by that win for some reason.

From a pure football playing point of view, they deserve nothing.

"Deserve" is charged with some kind of imbecilic sorcery. Its inclusion in any sentence about football just fucks things up on an astounding level.

Messi

Even Arsenal's victory today doesn't help against my current disappointment at Madrid, that's how bad they played in my mind today. This whole La Liga season so far has been quite depressing to watch lol.

Benz missing the open goal hurt me...a little bit.

One quarter of the bar should do for Utd.

Shots fired!

Ronaldo is going to eat De Gea alive

K1LLER7

They used up their special meter to contain Barca.

Now they have to build it all back for Man Utd.

They'll use an ultra like Akuma's Raging Demon, its pretty much useless :p

Star striker Evra will score 2 from set pieces. Ando will sit on Varane.

Top Bottom