• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

kingofpopcorn1.gif

Into

Cannot fire him yet, tough Perez badly wants to do that according to Marca. Champions League the only thing keeping him in the job, a job that he looks like he hates.

He was happy at Inter and left on best of terms, probably should have stayed there.

Lightning

Banned
Giroud would never join us though. He has been Wenger'd. :(
Benteke won't join you either. There will be a host of clubs after him and buying off english clubs is a lot different than buying from French clubs. There is an English tax from buying of other English clubs which Newcastle hate paying.

Kyoufu

Hey! What'd you mean by that? :(

Nothing, just that Wenger managed to get him before we could. No way would he go from Arsenal to Newcastle. Besides, he's doing very well at Arsenal.

I'll be happy with Benteke. We need a Belgian, but I can see Liverpool etc paying more than we would be willing to. :(

dc89

Daily Mirror are ramping up nicely with the whole transfer muppetry. Say Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Sinclair, Kolarov and Maicon are going to be moved on in summer. Kolo and Richard Wright will not be offered new deals and Santa Cruz and Bridge leave on free transfers in the summer. I'd say that frees up the best part of £200,000 in wages. Bridge is on £90k alone.

Cavani, Falcao, Neymar, Isco, Fernandinho and Jovetic are all targets as Txiki and Mancini look to overhaul the squad.

Nothing, just that Wenger managed to get him before we could. No way would he go from Arsenal to Newcastle. Besides, he's doing very well at Arsenal.

I'll be happy with Benteke. We need a Belgian, but I can see Liverpool etc paying more than we would be willing to. :(
Oh I thought you meant that Wenger has made him shit :p

Lightning

Banned
Daily Mirror are ramping up nicely with the whole transfer muppetry. Say Tevez, Dzeko, Nasri, Sinclair, Kolarov and Maicon are going to be moved on in summer.

Cavani, Falcao, Neymar, Isco, Fernandinho and Jovetic are all targets as Txiki and Mancini look to overhaul the squad.
City linked with every player to create a fabricated story? So nothing new.

City can afford a new striker.

Not cos of the TV money though or cos of their inside deals.

Cos FFP is so stupid it spreads a players transfer fee over the course of his contract.

City will just sign somebody for £50m and give him a 5 year contract. Only works out to a £10m spend (before wages obv) in the FFP accounts.

Hilarious they think they need a new striker considering they have 3 incredible ones already. But anyway.

dc89

City linked with every player to create a fabricated story? So nothing new.

Obviously we won't sign all of them. But one of two? Sure why not.

Mancini: "I have meetings with Txiki every week & we talk about the summer. It will be easier to get players in the summer if we work hard."

Mancini: "I have meetings with Txiki every week & we talk about the summer. It will be easier to get players in the summer if we work hard."

Mancini will be gone in the summer. Rafa in.

Lightning

Banned

You're forgetting Man City just can't "move "players on. The player has to want and agree to go and then you have to find a club who is willing to pay the players overpriced wages which is very few. You wont get a decent transfer fee for any of those players in moving them on based on how silly their wages are.

Modric 40 millions fucking lol
Watch his premier league performances where he was utilised properly. He is a class player but not what Madrid need.

Turok_TTZ

urgh my brains..... seeing madrid play like they did... Gah. You were a waste of money when ye came here modric, and ye still are now! Can never fathom why we got him in the first place.

Benz miss is a perfect example of what happens when you rotate ur cfs too often. both higuain and benz are rusty, out of form. accursed mourinho stick with one bloke already.

oh and we cant play 4-2-4!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
urgh my brains..... seeing madrid play like they did... Gah. You were a waste of money when ye came here modric, and ye still are now! Can never fathom why we got him in the first place.

Benz miss is a perfect example of what happens when you rotate ur cfs too often. both higuain and benz are rusty, out of form. accursed mourinho stick with one bloke already.

jokerclap.gif

Lightning

Banned

Dont blame Modric! Madrid are the ones with the fucked up transfer policy. Remember Sahin last season and now Dortmund have to fix the lads career after moving to Madrid almost ruined it.

Take note Bale! Do you really want this?

TeegsD

Well looks like Sporting ended up losing 2-1. I don't know if it was just bad luck or if we were up to our old ways but of course it happened when we were without Labyad. The amount of confidence and skill that he brings into this squad is something else.

Also, Ronnie own goal? Seriously?

Top Bottom