• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

This again?

tumblr_mbjmazQ3Se1qejm2wo1_500.gif

Sorry I've just come from a very racist fifa chat room, it was nice hearing Odd Morsels voice though, was very soothing.

Messi

Hope so, was supposed to actually go out tonight, homeboy bailed so this shit needs to make up for it.

My prediction is that Aldo vs Edgar will be amazing. Hopefully Aldo wins as I think he is amazing. Reem should win the clash of the titans. I hope nog beats Evans but my head says no.

Slizz

My prediction is that Aldo vs Edgar will be amazing. Hopefully Aldo wins as I think he is amazing. Reem should win the clash of the titans. I hope nog beats Evans but my head says no.

Going out now lol. Gonna try and stream it at my buddies crib. I think Aldo Edgar will be either a lopsided murder via Aldo or FOTY.

Timurid

France are already good enough to beat Spain right now so I think they have a good chance.

Unless they lose to teams like Japan again LOL.

Both of those games were friendlies though. Spain will probably up their game in the tourney.

I would say that France should at least reach the semis. I will get a better picture when they release the groups next January.

I predicted the final of WC2010, but had Netherlands winning it. FUCK ROBBEN FUCK BAYERN!!!!

Kyoufu

Both of those games were friendlies though. Spain will probably up their game in the tourney.

I would say that France should at least reach the semis. I will get a better picture when they release the groups next January.

I predicted the final of WC2010, but had Netherlands winning it. FUCK ROBBEN FUCK BAYERN!!!!

World Cup qualifiers are not friendlies bro.

Lightning

Banned
France are already good enough to beat Spain right now so I think they have a good chance.

Unless they lose to teams like Japan again LOL.
France are not good enough to beat Spain. Spain lift themselves in must win games and give the opposition nothing. Playing well against a team in a qualifier and playing well against them at a knockout match are 2 entirely different things. France are yet to show big match mentality, they are yet to show unity, and they are yet to show they are capable. France were a shambles at the last World Cup, a shambles again at the Euros where Spain just completely out played them.

France doesn't have anywhere near the squad, players or ability that Spain or Germany do.

scently

So if Rooney scores at least 10 goals next season, he will be the second player to have ever done it? Frank Lampard being the first.

K1LLER7

Once Spain take the lead, they're very difficult to beat. I think they'll win the 2014 world cup. Portugal had the best chance to beat them in the Euros, mainly because they had Ronaldo and would look for him at every counter. Teams have to target Spains fullbacks, but once they take the lead, they'll be difficult to break down.

So if Rooney scores at least 10 goals next season, he will be the second player to have ever done it? Frank Lampard being the first.

Great achievement. Hard to find a better scoring midfielder than Lampard. The amount of goals he scores from midfield and consistancy is what you'd expect from strikers.

Kyoufu

France are not good enough to beat Spain. Spain lift themselves in must win games and give the opposition nothing. Playing well against a team in a qualifier and playing well against them at a knockout match are 2 entirely different things. France are yet to show big match mentality, they are yet to show unity, and they are yet to show they are capable. France were a shambles at the last World Cup, a shambles again at the Euros where Spain just completely out played them.

France doesn't have anywhere near the squad, players or ability that Spain or Germany do.

France's problem in the Euros was prima donnas and Laurent Blanc.

Deschamps seems to be on the right track.

Also Nasri needs to GTFO. Biggest cunt on planet Earth right next to RVP and Piers Morgan.

edit:

Don't mention Germany. You'll just make me laugh. They are destined to be losers. It's in their Bayern DNA.

Salazar

Once Spain take the lead, they're very difficult to beat. I think they'll win the 2014 world cup. Portugal had the best chance to beat them in the Euros, mainly because they had Ronaldo and would look for him at every counter. Teams have to target Spains fullbacks, but once they take the lead, they'll be difficult to break down.

-----------Hart
Walker-Smalling-Cahill-Baines
------Carrick---Clev
----------Wilshere
Walcott---Rooney--Sturridge/Welberg/Ox

Need a right back option, cos Walker is a div.

Top Bottom