• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I thought you were cool, man. :(

Madrid's defensa:
hestonlaugh.gif

FootballFan

That's what every Madridista is telling theirself

We're saving ourselves for CL D:

For a team that is fully focused just on the CL it's amazing they didn't even come first in their group.

While Barca who are concentrating on everything(since it's such a hard thing to do according to some Madridistas) have:

the advantage in the CDR, came first in their CL group and are 15(could be 18 points) ahead of Madrid in La Liga.

Tito is a magician. #Legend

Thanks for teaching him Pep.

biim2.gif

pulga

Banned
urgh my brains..... seeing madrid play like they did... Gah. You were a waste of money when ye came here modric, and ye still are now! Can never fathom why we got him in the first place.

Benz miss is a perfect example of what happens when you rotate ur cfs too often. both higuain and benz are rusty, out of form. accursed mourinho stick with one bloke already.

oh and we cant play 4-2-4!

lol right, it's Mourinho's fault Benzema can't shoot for shit and misses an open goal

Yup. It's not like Pipa's been out for a while and Benzema was our first choice all that time, having had all that time to find his form

Nope. It's Mou, he made Benzema miss like a cunt.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

pulga

Banned
For a team that is fully focused just on the CL it's amazing they didn't even come first in their group.

While Barca who are concentrating on everything(since it's such a hard thing to do according to some Madridistas) have:

the advantage in the CDR, came first in their CL group and are 15(could be 18 points) ahead of Madrid in La Liga.

Thanks for teaching him Pep.

biim2.gif

You guys had a shit group. As always. Don't forget, we where in the Champions group.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol right, it's Mourinho's fault Benzema can't shoot for shit and misses an open goal

Yup. It's not like Pipa's been out for a while and Benzema was our first choice all that time, having had all that time to find his form

Nope. It's Mou, he made Benzema miss like a cunt.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Benzema to psg

FootballFan

^^middle one

You guys had a shit group. As always. Don't forget, we where in the Champions group.

Not a good enough excuse tbh. And you should apologise to the many Celtic, Spartak and Benfica supporters we have here.

They aren't the Man City(lol), Ajax, and
FUCK
Dortmund. But they aren't shit either. Celtic did beat Barca after all and it was awesome.

pulga

Banned
^^middle one

Not a good enough excuse tbh. And you should apologise to the many Celtic, Spartak and Benfica supporters we have here.

FUCK
Dortmund. But they aren't shit either. Celtic did beat Barca after all and it was awesome.

Not an excuse, it's a reality. The quality of the teams we faced, on paper, is much higher than the ones you did. You losing to Celtic doesn't make them better than City, for instance.

Lightning

Banned

Dont remember Ajax, Dortmund and Man City being in Barcelona's group... and Madrid performed quite well and were just unfortunate that Dortmund were a well oiled machine in the group stages.

Your advantage in the CDR is quite small so you've only got the La Liga.

^^middle one

FUCK

I thought we could somehow put our differences aside and get along but that....that was crossing the line.

Lightning

Banned
You should root for Juventus, we're the ultimate underdogs.
You have Pirlo. It's impossible to like you!

After Podolski's goal? Yeah, but I was out by then, wasn't sure what was happening :lol
Yeah. Podolski scores and the linesman tries to rule Walcott offside despite Walcott not being close to involved in the play and the Stoke manager accused our players of influencing the referee.

Sloosha

Watched all their games this season, they play really good football. Definitely worth following.

Yeah, I've decided to follow their games since Piazon moved there on loan.

@Zabojnik: You were in our group so I suppose I should want you to get as far as possible.

FootballFan

You should root for Juventus, we're the ultimate underdogs.

Seriously.. it's one of the best teams in the world and only missing a great striker. Otherwise you would be up there with the favourites for the CL.

I've noticed Juve fans always say their team is shit or before every match say "we will lose" "we suck". Chievo will probably get annihilated 3-0.
all 3 goals from midfielders

Unless Juve is playing Napoli, Barca, Madrid, ManU or Bayern then they aren't underdogs in my eyes.

Lightning

Banned
Watching the Man Utd vs. Fulham highlights. Excellent work from Rooney and RVP both offensively and defensively. Both of them head balls away, clearing the line. Man Utd are showing everyone else how its done with that as neither player is selfish and both play for the team.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Watching the Man Utd vs. Fulham highlights. Excellent work from Rooney and RVP both offensively and defensively. Both of them head balls away, clearing the line. Man Utd are showing everyone else how its done with that as neither player is selfish and both play for the team.

took them a fuckin while tho

Ashes

Banned
Same idol in all three, brah. u don't got to choose.

EsmSe0p.gif

Second angle on Reem is ugly/beautiful. Like Clegg said, clearly out of action a few punches before the ref stopped it.

I guess it's true what they say. Never judge a person by their behind.

these korean popstars are ridiculously hot.

Salazar

We really need to step up our crossing, though.

And to be less clueless when a wide runner cuts inside*. Someone (probably ClevGod) has got to get there relatively fast and just put their body vaguely in the way. It's almost as if we think that the danger has receded because the player hasn't gone full tilt for the byline. Reither had a pretty damned good game.

*I dunno what Chelsea will look like when we play them (Moses back, I guess), but they're probably a substantial threat in this respect. Likewise City. Teams without much orthodox or natural width.

I was pissing myself late in the game when Ruiz just scooped the ball up into the air to drop a couple of yards inside our box. It was like mortar fire.

these korean popstars are ridiculously hot.

nhsWywZ.gif

Blablurn

UDS1z0V.png

If everything works out and we dont lose points to dortmund or leverkusen in the next 9 games we can seal the deal in the mid of april. that would be awesome in case we're still playing champions league. would give us the chance to focus on that competition.

Zabojnik

At paying people, sure.

That ... doesn't even make sense. Go to sleep, you drunk donkey.

I've noticed Juve fans always say their team is shit or before every match say "we will lose" "we suck". Chievo will probably get annihilated 3-0.
all 3 goals from midfielders

Not always. Sometimes, more so in the last month. We've only won 1 game out of ... five or six? We're playing like shit lately, half the team is injured or disqualified. There's no reason to be optimistic, at the moment.

GolazoDan

LOL, tanked some dude on FIFA. He kept trying to add me to a party which I thought was a bit odd, didn't accept. So after the match - I won 5-1 - I get a message from him. Voice message, available here: http://telly.com/1HW5KN (sorry about audio levels, I stuck my phone next to one of my headphones to do it). Really funny.

Also got one from a guy moaning about how the game's biased because he passed the ball a lot and had a high shot count (I won 2-0 with counter attacking goals, I'm getting okay at defending). People take these things far too seriously. I just lost 4-0 to someone, not a single fuck was given.

Blablurn

:lol The German media went crazy because of this. Apparently it was unrespectful :lol

Next games Bayern:

Schalke Home
Wolfsburg Away
Bremen Home
Hoffenheim Away
Düsseldorf Home

Next games Dortmund

Hamburg Home
Frankfurt Home
Gladbach Away
Hannover Home
Schalke Away

Dortmund has a touch schedule but a lot of home games. Totally expecting them to win in Leverkusen today. Everything else would be a surprise.

FootballFan

Not always. Sometimes, more so in the last month. We've only won 1 game out of ... five or six? We're playing like shit lately, half the team is injured or disqualified. There's no reason to be optimistic, at the moment.

Don't mean all of you by the way. Anyways it's just a dip in form, everything will go back to normal.
Juve finishing 2nd and Cavani finishing first

:lol The German media went crazy because of this. Apparently it was unrespectful :lol

Well... it is disrespectful. 25th minute, 3-0 already and they are playing games over who takes a freekick? Haha.

Robben is like "Ribery always does paper dumbass"

Slizz

I have no idea what to think about this Liverpool City match....

I mean, I'm thinking 2 goals for sure for Pool via Sturridge and Suarez, they are both looking that good.

And City is just so unpredictable, the strikers aren't scoring.

Should be entertaining nonetheless.

EDIT: Pools backline is inferior to City's though.

Blablurn

Don't mean all of you by the way. Anyways it's just a dip in form, everything will go back to normal.
Juve finishing 2nd and Cavani finishing first

Well... it is disrespectful. 25th minute, 3-0 already and they are playing games over who takes a freekick? Haha.

Robben is like "Ribery always does paper dumbass"

:lol

Btw, is it just me or do we have waaay less Dortmund posts compared to last year. I like that.

Top Bottom