• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

TkJi2ws.gif

0pFTxHi.gif

slGuvJC.gif

Fuck all y'all. Frogie will overcome.

iuZSMwabYKRoO.gif

Arnie

Dion Fanning stringing up David Brent with his own quotes.

Jesus fucking christ.

I'm surprised you didn't chin him, Hixx.
Jesus fucking Christ, alright. You post more about Liverpool than DC does about City.

My match ended 0-0, but we played the first half with 9 men, and I was at right back.

Salazar

Jesus fucking Christ, alright. You post more about Liverpool than DC does about City.

Liverpool are in the news.

Young England international Martin Kelly has stunned Liverpool by demanding £45,000 a week to stay at Anfield.

The 22-year-old defender, recovering from an anterior cruciate ligament injury, has been told to reconsider his position as negotiations over a new contract hit a bumpy start.

Liverpool, who play Manchester City on Sunday, are keen to introduce performance-related elements into their contracts for younger players and want Kelly to sign a deal similar to that recently agreed by Raheem Sterling, with a basic salary of about £25,000 a week, and an additional £10,000 a week if they play in the first team.

Liverpool players paid using performance metrics ?

They'll starve.

Oh God, this article on Benton Rodgers is disturbing :lol

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/dion-fanning-no-escape-from-grim-reality-for-rodgers-3375702.html

Rodgers has mastered the looking confident bit but it remains to be seen if he can produce a successful side. He has tried to make it seem an irrelevance. When Swansea played in Sunderland last year, Rodgers talked about the game in language that is now familiar.

"It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us," he said after the game. "They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful. Our intention is always to pass teams to a standstill, but give credit to Sunderland, they defended ever so well when other teams might have wilted." Sunderland had just beaten Swansea 2-0.

His words would be irrelevant if Liverpool didn't play as if they have absorbed his central message. At Boundary Park, at the Emirates and at Old Trafford, Liverpool have performed as if glimpses of spirit and some thrilling football is enough. Even Rodgers seemed to think the Oldham performance had been transformed at a certain point, remarking that Steven Gerrard played as if he had been "dropped in from heaven" when he came on.

Yen

Liverpool are in the news.

Liverpool players paid using performance metrics ?

They'll starve.
I remember a few months back he was demanding £35k, but Liverpool wouldn't agree because he probably hasn't played 50 games for us, through injury.

"@AssouEkotto hey sh.it player are you going to play tomorrow. Hope you lose best wishes."

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏
@
AssouEkotto
@
Hamz__K is just bcs u support arsenal...thats all ...if i was in ur club u wouldnt need to buy a left bk around ten million! LOLLOLOLOLOL

"@AssouEkotto hey sh.it player are you going to play tomorrow. Hope you lose best wishes."

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏
@
AssouEkotto
@
Hamz__K is just bcs u support arsenal...thats all ...if i was in ur club u wouldnt need to buy a left bk around ten million! LOLLOLOLOLOL

Oh man Disco Benny is a troll :lol

Linius

I'm not confident either. But it's still a good stat.

It is indeed. I just wish Ajax would score a little more goals. Though we do it pretty okay, better than everyone else except for PSV. Just a little less goals against us would be nice.

And not losing to Vitesse :/

Also positive you guys make it to 100 goals and over this season.

Salazar

Mj34Fqy.gif

Price we might have to pay for an extended lead. This complete fucking zeppelin of blarney looking like he has an idea.

These K-Pop GIFs. Is this what it's all about?

The variety shows that kpop idols appear on are super fucking legit tv. Running Man is so good.

Salazar

Seeing Matri score is really like seeing Valencia cross/pass the ball with his left.

I think we need to try some kind of therapy with Valencia - condition him to run as if the defender isn't there. Put goggles on him, use holograms, something.

LegoArmo

What's with Hovis Best of Both? Surely brown bread is the best of both, as white bread has no redeeming qualities?

Also, football. Goals on Sunday is always a good watch for some insight into clubs and player thinking with the guests they have.

Top Bottom