• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Hixx

He's resigned I think. Probably a bit fucked off at the first thing his Chairman saying after their FA Cup win that it "didn't make his job any safer".

Randdalf

Yeah I'm confused too.

They're just above the relegation places in League One. They're doing nearly as bad as my Portsmouth and that's without a shoe-string squad, no money, a looming points deduction, a permanent caretaker manager and a belligerent army of ex-owners ready to suck even more money out of the club.

Salazar

He's resigned I think. Probably a bit fucked off at the first thing his Chairman saying after their FA Cup win that it "didn't make his job any safer".

Ah. "Parted company" is what I'm seeing everywhere.

Dunno much about him as a manager so won't get emotional over it.

louis saha ‏@louissaha08
Try not to put your fears in big format in front of you cause it s like firing bullets on your toes when you try sprinting to win.

Pack it in, Louis. You'll get sectioned.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PDC again. For the fifth(?) time this season!

What a joke. I don't care if he's an academy player, fucking release him.

Kyoufu

Man Utd's 10 point lead at the top is disgusting.

They have some pretty average players who would struggle to consistently start for Stoke.

confuziz

Banned
Man Utd's 10 point lead at the top is disgusting.

They have some pretty average players who would struggle to consistently start for Stoke.

The real madrid match is going to be so incredibly entertaining. United fans actually believe their team is good. The teams below them are just so much worse.

spidye

The real madrid match is going to be so incredibly entertaining. United fans actually believe their team is good. The teams below them are just so much worse.

real is in the worst shape I've ever seen them. united will have no problems against them.

I think our team is good, but certainly not the best and far from average like you always suggest. If United isn't a good team, then there are only 5 or 6 good teams in the world.

I still think we'll lose to Real. I'm not bothered by it though. I have said from the start that I think United will lose, but I still wanted United to draw them. I think the game will be entertaining.

confuziz

Banned
I think our team is good, but certainly far from the best. Which isn't saying much considering Bayern, Barca, etc... are really really strong. If United isn't a good team, then there are only 5 or 6 good teams in the world.

I still think we'll lose to Real. I'm not bothered by it though. I have said from the start that I think United will lose, but I still wanted United to play them. I think the game will be entertaining.

Even Ajax beat City. That says a lot about the current level.

at this moment I think that Shaktar, Juve, Real, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, Porto and Napoli (perhaps Milan) are better teams than the current united squad.

Linius

Just found out you get some expensive Sony headphone (Sony MDR-1R) for free when you pre-order the Xperia Z. That's not a bad deal Sony.

D_prOdigy

GAF has only just started working for me again since Friday. Don't know what that was all about o_O

MHdetX6.jpg

at this moment I think that Shaktar, Juve, Real, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, Porto and Napoli (perhaps Milan) are better teams than the current united squad.

We'll just agree to disagree. Nothing can be done to change your opinion about United.

It can change, if United beat Real. They haven't proven anything in the last 2 years.

You say that but then list Milan as better, for example. They're in 5th right now, have conceded almost as much as United, with far far less goals, and haven't been great in CL play either. What have PSG proven for example that they're better than United? Porto? Shaktar? There is no evidence suggesting one is better than the other, but you list them.

You clearly dislike United.

Linius

Wat gaat de Xperia Z kosten?

Found a Tele 2 subscription for 38,00 euros a month. 1,5GB internet, 300 minutes/texts and the phone for free. Plus the headphones.

I'm willing to pay that for a brand new flagship phone with some headphones with it. Can always sell them for a good amount of money when I don't unwrap the box. Since I already have headphones I'm content with.

Found a Tele 2 subscription for 38,00 euros a month. 1,5GB internet, 300 minutes/texts and the phone for free. Plus the headphones.

I'm willing to pay that for a brand new flagship phone with some headphones with it. Can always sell them for a good amount of money when I don't unwrap the box. Since I already have headphones I'm content with.
38,00 a month for two years? That's a little over budget unfortunately and I'm digging the Z.

I'm a Sony phone fanboy

confuziz

Banned
You say that but then list Milan as better, for example. They're in 5th right now, have conceded almost as much as United, with far far less goals, and haven't been great in CL play either. What have PSG proven for example that they're better than United? Porto? Shaktar? There is no evidence suggesting one is better than the other, but you list them.

You clearly dislike United.

Look at the CL groups of the last 2 years. I only see easy opponents. PSG was in a group with Porto and Dynamo Kyiv.

Zabojnik

This better be De Ceglie's last season with us.

Other than that, pretty good first half and we didn't go into panic mode after Chievo's somewhat lucky goal (it was deflected, I think?). Clean sheet is still a mirage. Chiello, come back asap. Very good game from Marrone.

Inversive

ahahaha ok then chief, carry on.

City fans.

Linius

38,00 a month for two years? That's a little over budget unfortunately and I'm digging the Z.

I'm a Sony phone fanboy

We're Sony Bros at the moment, and maybe will be for the next two years. Only other option I'm willing to consider is Samsung, but the Xperia Z seems fine. Not gonna wait till there will be an S4 (or whatever the name will be).

Top Bottom