• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

He will have a lot of clubs to choose from this summer. I don't care that much which one, as long as he plays in the XI every week. He will probably cost around 20 mil (euros).
Yeah but it'll be fun to see you hate on United when your BFF plays for them.

City win the league, and it testifies to City's magnificence.

If we win it, it indicts the quality of the league.

Sort of feeble-brained, innit.
I think most of us know our team needs work but Milan better than us. MILAN. LOOOLLLL.

LegoArmo

Even Ajax beat City. That says a lot about the current level.

at this moment I think that Shaktar, Juve, Real, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, Porto and Napoli (perhaps Milan) are better teams than the current united squad.

Even Celtic beat Barcelona. That says a lot about the current level of La Liga.

Or... each and every game is a separate occasion. and it'll depend on which players turn up on the night, United have played well in the big games this season, Real have too.

It'll be close.

Oxx

GAF has only just started working for me again since Friday. Don't know what that was all about o_O

MHdetX6.jpg

Where's the top of his head gone!?

DAMN YOU ASHLEY WILLIAMS

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This better be De Ceglie's last season with us.

Other than that, pretty good first half and we didn't go into panic mode after Chievo's somewhat lucky goal (it was deflected, I think?). Clean sheet is still a mirage. Chiello, come back asap. Very good game from Marrone.

I'm not sure what happened there, but I think PDC cleared it into our box? It was deflected off Barzagli and in the process it curved sharply to leftwards, across Marrone, in what looked like a physics-defying goal.

Massive 3 points away to Chievo with half our team out and Conte in jail.

Zabojnik

Fuck. Asamoah will skip Celtic - Juventus. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Goddamn ACON, why the fucking fuck do they have to organize it every fucking year?!?!?!? FUCK. This is tragic. TRAGIC. Also, what's with the retarded schedule? Why not start it 10 days earlier, so it wouldn't interfere with the european club competitions?

Fuck Africa.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What was the Juve score?

Three mechanical points.

Fuck. Asamoah will skip Celtic - Juventus. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Goddamn ACON, why the fucking fuck do they have to organize it every fucking year?!?!?!? FUCK. This is tragic. TRAGIC. Also, what's with the retarded schedule? Why not start it 10 days earlier, so it wouldn't interfere with the european club competitions?

Fuck Africa.

WHAT

I thought we were only going to lose him if they reach the final?

Zabojnik

WHAT

I thought we were only going to lose him if they reach the final?

Yeah, I thought so too. Even if Ghana loses the semi-final, they'll still have to play the final for the 3rd/4th place, which is on the same day as the final final, 9th of February. We play Celtic on the 12th. Asa is out. No Chiellini and no Asamoah on the left flank. We are already dead.

Yeah, I thought so too. Even if Ghana loses the semi-final, they'll still have to play the final for the 3rd/4th place, which is on the same day as the final final, 9th of February. We play Celtic on the 12th. Asa is out. No Chiellini and no Asamoah on the left flank. We are already dead.

Stop being over dramatic, it's Celtic and you will win it.

Clegg

In what Universe are United not a counter attacking side? These days we tend to have a lot of possession of the ball but when the opportunity to counter arises you can be sure the players will pelt down that pitch at 100 mph.

LegoArmo

Celtic have been playing very poorly lately, I hope they can raise their game again for the Champions League, but Juve might be a step too far.

Empty

In what Universe are United not a counter attacking side? These days we tend to have a lot of possession of the bell but when the opportunity to counter arises you can be sure the players will pelt down that pitch at 100 mph.

confuziz should know this from rooney's double against city :)

Kyoufu

Fuck you, Wooden. We barely draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. This should tell you all you need to know.

It tells me Chelsea should have beaten you comfortably but they fucked it up like usual.

But Celtic are not good enough for your style of play. You will smoke them.

Zabojnik

It tells me Chelsea should have beaten you comfortably but they fucked it up like usual.

But Celtic are not good enough for your style of play. You will smoke them.

Fuck you, Kyoufu. We bar... Eh, forget it. #stripebros

Celtic have been playing very poorly lately, I hope they can raise their game again for the Champions League, but Juve might be a step too far.

A buddy of mine told me they were experimenting with 3-5-2 last week or thereabouts. I'm sure Walter Mazzarri, the inventor of said formation, will mention it in an interview soon enough.

Stimpy

These commentators are idiots we've seen the replay about 5 times now that shows Defoe rolled onto his ankle and they still haven't spotted it.

Empty

Is Defoe off? If he doesn't play next week then Harry Kane is their only striker?

yep.

with chelsea unable to hold a lead, everton's constant drawing and spurs with no strikers arsenal are gonna finish third again to the bemusement of everyone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Acerbi is 'so glad he left Milan'. I'm sure it's mutual you hack.

-

Lion King “It is not easy for me at the moment,” the 27-year-old told AS. “Many people here are with me and love me – but another part of me just wants to leave as quickly as possible.”

“I had offers from many teams. But I really liked the Juve project. They have invested heavily in me from the start and have always been clear of their intentions.

“I've always enjoyed the competitive spirit of Italian teams, and for me, Juve are the biggest. The club are also trying to win the Champions League, which, for me, is the title that is the most exciting.

“They are a winning team, with the ambition to keep on winning. It excites me a lot.”

Fernando Torresssssssss

Top Bottom