• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lazio down 0 - 2 in the first 20 minutes. This is what happens when you use all your XI in the Coppa Italia.

Edit: Siena score on Merda.
3AQmK.gif

Edit2: Merda equalize. -_-

LegoArmo

A buddy of mine told me they were experimenting with 3-5-2 last week or thereabouts. I'm sure Walter Mazzarri, the inventor of said formation, will mention it in an interview soon enough.

Playing it now against the mighty Raith Rovers, it was 0-0 for most of the match, but 3 quick goals now.

Kyoufu

How was the reception to Ba anyway? Did they boo him eventhough he was injured?

Mixed for the most part. Booed when he played and applauded when he was subbed. Fans appreciate what he's done but also not happy about the way he left.

:lol Newcastle won't clobber anyone, you'll be back to despair next week.

You barely beat Stoke and you think you're going to finish in the top 4.

HI-LA-RIOUS.

Salazar

Mixed for the most part. Booed when he played and applauded when he was subbed. Fans appreciate what he's done but also not happy about the way he left.

Karma/nemesis done him, really.

Give interview talking about how being at Chelsea guarantees success.

Lose to Newcastle. Get your nose squished.

Fry

ibuvZ8kuWcsyVO.gif

Off all my football related gif folders, he has the most gifs created. Says it all about his season. Scoring and assisting loads, been fucking immense. So underrated around here.

Clatternberg should be applauded for that decision. You knew immediately Popov, after raising his hand towards the ref as if to apologise, knew he was in trouble

arkon

Popov popping off (thank you) at Kyle Walker and getting sent off for spitting.

Tottenham must win this now surely.

Judging from the comments from the thread, even if Manchester United won the treble with Jesus himself coming down from the heavens to present the trophy we would still be considered mediocre because everyone else was shittier than usual.

(and no, I don't think we can get a treble judging on how bad our midfield is [sans Carrick and Kagawa] at the moment.)

Facebook

My favourite signing of all time is giggs or sholes

Good gays will done and Always riding on top with lots of comfortability

fergson's army enough with the eyebrows!!!! angry. time for wins

plz stop with all the "red" "devils" sayings. devils is bad and i want man utd like a GOOD. is it not like sir to change the name?? Mustaf

Baby rooney keep it up/ we a are the to conquer im smelling a trebble of trophies...or how red family..

Arnie

Judging from the comments from the thread, even if Manchester United won the treble with Jesus himself coming down from the heavens to present the trophy we would still be considered mediocre because everyone else was shittier than usual.

(and no, I don't think we can get a treble judging on how bad our midfield is [sans Carrick and Kagawa] at the moment.)
Oh bore off, drop the hard done by act.

You chose to support United because they win everything, so take your dirty little victories that come rain or shine and go sit in your sterile little footballing cul de sac with the other spenks who feign a 'squeaky bum' before United inevitably beat whichever team they're playing.

Congratulations. Champions. 20 times.

Urgh. Incomprehensibly dull.

Top Bottom