• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Watching sky and they just had an advert for the Super Bowl where they said "most watched sporting event of the year" that's not even close to being true is it?

I believe in America its usually the most watched event of the year? But no not worldwide? Although I guess it depends on what events take place that year.

dc89

Aguero deserves better.

He deserves a massive club.

He's bloody well at a massive club. Did you not hear Craig Bellamy after the game? I just got home to get ready for 5 a side and I heard him saying something to the tune of;

"We've seen the making of Liverpool today. They came here, to a massive club, one of the biggest in Europe and played extremely well."

It was something like that, not the exact words. But he used massive and he used biggest in Europe. I chuckled at his subtle trolling.

K1LLER7

He's bloody well at a massive club. Did you not hear Craig Bellamy after the game? I just got home to get ready for 5 a side and I heard him saying something to the tune of;

"We've seen the making of Liverpool today. They came here, to a massive club, one of the biggest in Europe and played extremely well."

It was something like that, not the exact words. But he used massive and he used biggest in Europe. I chuckled at his subtle trolling.
It's Craig Bellamy. I wouldn't be suprised if he said the same thing about Cardiff.

Who are the favourites to win the Superbowl today, Ravens or 49ers?

bud

So here´s a picture of my mom with De Rossi. Dont you cunts say anything distasteful about her -_-

149058_462038488460_7566422_n.jpg

Hate her, she doesnt even know who he is, she just knew he plays in Roma, because she lives here.

twJ4ZDP.jpg

arkon

The only time I watched American Football was the Superbowl when the Patriots were going into it unbeaten a couple of years ago. It wasn't too bad from the little I understood.

dc89

Pulga - did your Mum ask De Rossi if he was heading to Manchester in the summer to spearhead a new era under the stewardship of Soriano, Txiki and *Insert Manager Here*

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Thank you Burkina Faso.

Ade and Holtby are going to smite Newcastle next week.

Long balls into him again and again and again.

Vidic and Carrick will have to put him off.

Valencia/Nani have to deal with Baines.

Shinji to style on em.
Everton have lost 3 games in their last 35 PL fixtures I read.

Pretty incredible.

If we beat them I will start to get excite. The fixtures following that game are generous.

pulga

Banned
Pulga - did your Mum ask De Rossi if he was heading to Manchester in the summer to spearhead a new era under the stewardship of Soriano, Txiki and *Insert Manager Here*

He firmly told her he's romano per sempre and that Mansour can go fuck himself with a sharp knife.

Oh shit, FIGGGHHHT @ ATLETICO GAME

Everton have lost 3 games in their last 35 PL fixtures I read.

Pretty incredible.

If we beat them I will start to get excite. The fixtures following that game are generous.

I think you will beat them, they've not been good recently plus we could do with you beating them. Even though I dont think theyll get top four they keep catching up with us.

Top Bottom