• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

1200090731-teaser-2Y09.jpg

image.php

Tc91

Mario Balotelli marked his Milan debut with a goal in each half to secure a 2-1 victory for his new club.

The controversial striker started up front for the club he supported as a child as they welcomed Udinese in the Serie A clash.

But the Italy international's arrival was met with derision elsewhere in the country, as fans in the Chievo-Juventus clash earlier in the day sang sickening songs which joked about the striker's death.

The travelling Juventus supporters chanted 'If we jump Balotelli will die' several times throughout that match, which the Turin side won 2-1 to go top of Serie A.

wtf? o_O

Was it the right decision to give a penalty to Milan? I didn't catch what happened very good. Only saw Shawarma falling down.

Meh. At first I thought it wasn't a penalty, it looked like the Udinese player got the ball. Then, after seeing it over and over, it seems like El Shaa moves the ball past the defender and falls down because of the tackle.

I'm still not sure, it was a bold decision because at first it didn't really looked like a clear pen. Or a random decision. Yes, that's probably it.

Benvenuto Mario! :D

Sadly, that's pretty usual, refs and players only do something if those chants go on for a good part of the match.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL PDC again. For the fifth(?) time this season!

What a joke. I don't care if he's an academy player, fucking release him.

oh my god it was PDC :lolololol

I was half joking when I suggested he fucked up for the goal. Deep down, I knew it had to be him.

Yen

I'd say Gerrard was England's best player at the Euros*, but I don't know if Kyufuo watched football back then

*That's not saying much at all

Top Bottom