• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think you will beat them, they've not been good recently plus we could do with you beating them. Even though I dont think theyll get top four they keep catching up with us.

Everton have hideous run now and don't play at Goodison until March. Their last game of the season is also at Stamford Bridge. They will fall away, they will draw too many games and that will cost them.

K1LLER7

Everton have lost 3 games in their last 35 PL fixtures I read.

Pretty incredible.

If we beat them I will start to get excite. The fixtures following that game are generous.
It'll be tough but I think we'll edge it. Rooney's firing at the moment and some of the football played yesterday was great. The teams starting to string passes together and open teams through the middle instead of always looking to go wide. One worrying thing is during the end of games, we tend to drop too deep and invite teams to attack.

Plus we got Madrid on the Wednesday so Fergie might rest some players.

NHxaKaql.jpg

Dat captain.

L1NETT

Alright.

Just popped in to say well done to Graham Carr. My theory is that he hasn't been scouting, but just playing FM 2011 non stop. When Newcastle sign Henri Saivet and Yaya Sanogo in the Summer, I'll be proven correct.

In all seriousness, Salmon Moussa Sissoko is up there for buy of the season, along with Michu.

Conversely, Javi Garcia has been dreadful. Stand out candidate for flop buy.

Edit: I couldn't give two hoots about the SuperBowl either. No Wolverine or Kick Ass 2 ads make me sad too :(

Wes

venison crêpe
am I the only one here who doesn't give a shit about the super bowl (and american football in general)?

No. Likewise you're not the only one who feels the need to post that they don't care about it!

In my opinion you're missing out though. It can be fun. Schadenfreude is watchable in any sport.

Kyoufu

PSG should be winning the league at a canter, with all the talent they have bought in the last few years.

Ligue 1 is competitive but Barton just got sent off and Nancy are beating Marseille so it looks like PSG will win the title since Lyon lost earlier.

Alright.

Just popped in to say well done to Graham Carr. My theory is that he hasn't been scouting, but just playing FM 2011 non stop. When Newcastle sign Henri Saivet and Yaya Sanogo in the Summer, I'll be proven correct.

In all seriousness, Salmon Moussa Sissoko is up there for buy of the season, along with Michu.

Conversely, Javi Garcia has been dreadful. Stand out candidate for flop buy.

Edit: I couldn't give two hoots about the SuperBowl either. No Wolverine or Kick Ass 2 ads make me sad too :(
Well, all of City's purchases have sucked so far. Rodwell, Sinclair, Garcia and Maicon. Still can't believe they let Adam Johnson and De Jong leave

L1NETT

I wouldn't call Rodwell or Sinclair bad buys, just needless. Good players, but no chance of playing and both clearly fueled by money. They must have known they weren't getting in the team. If you are Scott Sinclair, do you seriously think you are getting in ahead of Silva or Milner?

How's Sahin doing back at Dortmund? It sort of seems like going to Madrid was his career demise. He's been shit ever since

I think he's doing okay. In the friendly against Köln on Monday he did okay/well, almost scored a goal with his right foot. But, well, there's obviously no chance for him to start instead of Gündogan at the moment. He'll be fine, though, he already plays with more confidence than he did for Liverpool or Madrid.

Kyoufu

I wouldn't call Rodwell or Sinclair bad buys, just needless. Good players, but no chance of playing and both clearly fueled by money. They must have known they weren't getting in the team. If you are Scott Sinclair, do you seriously think you are getting in ahead of Silva or Milner?

They're awful buys.

Sissoko = 1.8 million

Rodwell = 15 million

Suen

Was it the right decision to give a penalty to Milan? I didn't catch what happened very good. Only saw Shawarma falling down.

Top Bottom