• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Zabojnik

Didn't look like a pen at all from the few replays I saw. I guess the ref "felt like giving it" this time, even if it was in extra time. Juve'd.
I have no idea if I'm doing this right. Probably not.
In any case, I'm sure it will be forgotten by tomorrow. Get ready for the BALO IS BACK media campaign. It begins.

Pato also scored today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I77EAhcPPL0
First goal on his debut for him as well.
Didn't look like a pen at all, from the few replays I saw. I guess the ref "felt like giving it" this time, even if it was in extra time. Juve'd.
I have no idea if I'm doing this right. Probably not
In any case, I'm sure it will be forgotten by tomorrow. Get ready for the BALO IS BACK media campaign. It begins.
The best part of it is that there was a clear penalty during the second half not awarded to Mario yet nobody talks about it. I don't think that it'll be forgotten by tomorrow, we'll see a lot of "Berlusconi buys strikers and refs for the elections" and similar BS until next Sunday.

Anyone discussing Gazza with Michel Salgado on twitter? No? Just me then

I have a massive man crush on Salgado the guy is just amazing plus he always replies on twitter lol

Zabojnik

The best part of it is that there was a clear penalty during the second half not awarded to Mario yet nobody talks about it. I don't think that it'll be forgotten by tomorrow, we'll see a lot of "Berlusconi buys strikers and refs for the elections" and similar BS until next Sunday.

On interweb forums, maybe. On TV, which is what shapes the public opinion in Italy ... I give it a day at most. Balo scored twice, that's going to be the headline. I'm not even saying it wasn't a pen for sure, Luci. However, the italian media, that, I'm very familiar with. :)

dc89

We lost Mario. But we signed Godsway Donyho.

And now I have TC texting me he's going to order a Balotelli Milan jersey. He's crazy enough to do it.

I'd have the last laugh though. POGTRAYER 6

Send him a picture of your cock, see what he replies with.

How you liking Appleton so far?

Honestly I liked Appy soon after he took over (but then again I liked Berg)

Didn't know anything about him but he spoke a lot of sense and immediately criticised our recruitment policy and made comment about how we had loads of players who could play off the striker and an unbalanced squad

Straight away he changed from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 which suits Rhodes much better, he's cut Shebby out of the loop as well which helps and it seems like he'll take no shit, plus I can't see many messing with him and Darren Moore

He's got rid of people that didn't want to go here and got us playing ugly which is what we needed to do

He reminds me of a young thin Allardyce which is a good thing for a club like ours

Kyoufu

We lost Mario. But we signed Godsway Donyho.

And now I have TC texting me he's going to order a Balotelli Milan jersey. He's crazy enough to do it.

I'd have the last laugh though. POGTRAYER 6

Pogbatrayer is French so there's only one club he's going to.

PSG

a friendly match before a friendly match

mVgBYju.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Catching up on the last few MOTD. Baines is such a fucking class player, both in ability and manner on the pitch. Never see him acting a cunt.

Randdalf

Catching up on the last few MOTD. Baines is such a fucking class player, both in ability and manner on the pitch. Never see him acting a cunt.

Roy should pick him over Cashley against Brazil, though Cashley always seems to do well when playing for England (plus, he would be on 100 caps if he plays).

Man, I was just reading about the 2006 World Cup, what a squad England had, and what a disappointment of a tournament from an English perspective. Lampard, Beckham, J. Cole and Gerrard in their primes and arguably one of the (if not the) best defences in the world (Neville, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole). Honestly, it was only our forward line that was weak, with post Euro 2004 Rooney the only stand-out. I can only imagine how good it would have been if Michael Owen had lived up to his potential. No wonder they called it the golden generation.

Timurid

Pogbatrayer is French so there's only one club he's going to.

PSG
Cabaye to PSG
Holy shit I just realized ... De Ceglie vs. Cuadrado duel on Saturday. I don't even want to think about it, lol.

Thanks for the win! Now i hope you crash and burn into the Relegation zone.

I can't believe that Toro can finish the season in the top 10!!!

In two years, we'll be in the UCL!!!!!

Messi

Sorry Messi can't help, society has made me sheepish about you - and I can't get the page to load

I thought we were not going to mention that :(. I fucked up, I get it.

Google translate is showing £159.90 (182.94 euro) with printing.

I'm guessing them sizes are, small, medium, large, XL, don't know that last one.

That currency is Brazillian Real? if so its showing me 60 odd euro

Yen

Roy should pick him over Cashley against Brazil, though Cashley always seems to do well when playing for England (plus, he would be on 100 caps if he plays).

Man, I was just reading about the 2006 World Cup, what a squad England had, and what a disappointment of a tournament from an English perspective. Lampard, Beckham, J. Cole and Gerrard in their primes and arguably one of the (if not the) best defences in the world (Neville, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole). Honestly, it was only our forward line that was weak, with post Euro 2004 Rooney the only stand-out. I can only imagine how good it would have been if Michael Owen had lived up to his potential. No wonder they called it the golden generation.

To be fair to Owen, from the age of 17-24 he was phenomenal (doot doot ta doodoo), his record for Liverpool was something like 160 in 300, he even won the Ball on Door. He was always fairly injury prone at Liverpool, but by the end of his Liverpool he was no longer lightning quick, and it was all downhill from there.

Top Bottom