• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

You just can't handle those cheekbones.

And we all know you prefer your men curvy.

kaUW17L.jpg

NOT HOT

Here's an avatar for you freaks
SvrTqX1.png

Splatt

L'pool people charged with throwing obscenely large amounts of money on shit players should bang their heads together and get Begovic from Stoke.

Wilbur

Banned
Begovic is one of the best, if not the best, goalkeepers in PL. I didn't mean for my post to come of as me saying he is shit :lol:

Oh, seemed like you were saying large amounts on shit players = Begovic :lol

Mignolet and Begovic have been the stand out keepers for me this season, as well as a lot of others I'd assume

fuenf

I don't know who to root for :( I hate the Ravens but I dont like the 49ers (/FMT) either.
I guess there's a pretty good chance I'll go to sleep after half time.

Joey Barton is either trolling again tonight or thicker than we thought with his diving bullshit on twatter

Bacon - do you think we should make Messi make a messy over my avatar?

Wilbur

Banned
Lloris is weird looking. Not my type.

Benteke's two goals against Everton, damn. Cross from Lowton was class.

Need to start House of Cards

Empty

dreamboat debuchy isn't that great. those tattoos yuck. lloris is cuter.

cabaye is the perfect specimen though. outside of being a ballboy pushing cunt.

think i'm gonna watch house of cards instead of the superbowl too. on episode seven, it's slowed down a bit after the amazing opening few episodes but spacey and the atmosphere are still great.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbur I miss you.

Baby I miss you too. I promise I'll send you another vid of me naked soon.

Just so fucking busy. And they've given me 45 hours next week instead of my contracted 15, including days I said I couldn't work, and including 14 hour shifts. Need to ring them tomorrow morning and sort it out.

Watching horrible bosses

Fuck me Jennifer Aniston is ridiculous in this, 'what can I say, I'm a squirter' is about the sexiest thing anyone has ever said in history

Wilbur

Banned
Watching horrible bosses

Fuck me Jennifer Aniston is ridiculous in this, 'what can I say, I'm a squirter' is about the sexiest thing anyone has ever said in history

Scene in the office with the edge of her tits showing, god fucking damn.

Really enjoy Horrible Bosses, not too sure why. It's nothing special in the writing department but the cast are really good. Bateman has such good comic timing especially.

Top Bottom