• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Carbonox

Back from San Francisco (would have been awesome to have still been around during the Superbowl) and just saw the highlights from the Newcastle game.

SISSOKO WTF

D_prOdigy

Carrick injured?

krgSc.jpg

Messi

Nike is killing it with some of these re-colours. This is the 3rd shirt in the leak last month. The others now confirmed to be true are Brazil and Portugal. The newest one set to be revealed and onsale later this month is the Netherlands away. A re-colour of last seasons home.

0rjeGWDl.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Nike is killing it with some of these re-colours. This is the 3rd shirt in the leak last month. The others now confirmed to be true are Brazil and Portugal. The newest one set to be revealed and onsale later this month is the Netherlands away. A re-colour of last seasons home.

http://i.imgur.com/0rjeGWDl.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

That's hot. Portugal one was gorgeous as well. Love me a black kit.

I got a Juve home shirt and a Benfica home shirt this week from that new Soccer Triads. Came in a week, perfect quality. Benfica one was half price as well.

pulga

Banned
That's hot. Portugal one was gorgeous as well. Love me a black kit.

I got a Juve home shirt and a Benfica home shirt this week from that new Soccer Triads. Came in a week, perfect quality. Benfica one was half price as well.

Send me naughty pics wearing the Juve shirt

Jesus Manzano, a former cyclist and the whistleblower who first alerted authorities to Fuentes alleged role in the doping network, is one of the plaintiffs in the case and is due to take the stand next month.

In a pre-trial media interview he revealed he had seen several footballer clients of Fuentes visit the clinic including “a footballer who plays in the Spanish national team” and “two Brazilian players in the Spanish league” but declined to name them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/9835576/Cyclings-Doping-Doctor-Eufemiano-Fuentes-says-he-worked-with-football-boxing-tennis-and-athletics.html

and even better

http://www.4dfoot.com/2013/01/29/dr-fuentes-declares-under-oath-that-he-supplied-football-players-with-blood-doping/

Well that's very exciting.

GorillaJu

So with Real being so far behind Barça, are they going to overhaul their squad next year? Could be deals to had on some of their players.

Wilbur

Banned
So with Real being so far behind Barça, are they going to overhaul their squad next year? Could be deals to had on some of their players.

I think Mourinho's leaving for sure so it seems like the squad will escape blame a tad. Can see Kaka moving on, one of Higuain/Benzema if they bring in Falcao, but not widespread changes

pulga

Banned
Probably not an overhaul, but I expect us to buy players in underperfoming áreas. Bale comes to mind, but hed have to be able switch wings.

Wilbur

Banned
Probably not an overhaul, but I expect us to buy players in underperfoming áreas. Bale comes to mind, but hed have to be able switch wings.

Can't see them splashing out on Bale to be honest. I think a CB or RB will come in, and a striker. Say you can get Falcao, 50/60m on him alone, you know?

Theoretically Di Maria/Ozil/Ronaldo is a strong enough selection to support any striker anyway. Higuain and Benzema are very good strikers but they're not top tier ones; Higuain never will be, Benzema isn't yet.

Messi

Shame hes better at doing it in the films than in the ring /wwechampmyarse

COME AT ME ROCK FANS. (I like the rock but dont like him coming back and winning title)

He has made more people tune into wrestling in the past year than anyone else has. Lapse fans are watching to see what Rock does. He is helping the WWE.

Stone Cold >> Rock

Respectfully disagree, but they are both legends. Loved every min of watching them growing up.

Top Bottom