• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wilbur

Banned
no they're not shut up

3FFdP7A.gif

fuenf

I understand it, it's just impossible to get excited with all the starting and stopping. To be honest the whole thing just feels like an elaborate advert for beer and crisps.

this. I watched almost every SuperBowl since 1999 but I can't take it anymore, especially with no rooting interest. It just feels random.

I kind of like how the Super Bowl is so OTT it's like America in condensed format

The man of the match gets a car which is fucking driven onto the pitch

Can you imagine Wayne Rooney driving off the pitch at Wembeley after scoring the winning goal in a cup final

Gerrard is now the second best midfielder in FPL but still only has 8.7% ownership and is available at his original price of 9.5.

Wow.

Suckers are missing out. I've been getting Gerrard points for like two months now and laughing. He'll play 180 minutes in the next game week. 91.3% of FPL is gonna cry.
I'm bringing him in this week.

Hesitantly.

Will have 3 players who don't play the following week which isn't good.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.minus.com/ig8VOhrnGUAFN.gif[/IM]

+Sturridge is cup tied

Oh and Hulk had goal+4 assists in the last friendly. 60 Million![/QUOTE]

Gif is perfect. How's Witsel been doing?

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 47265634"]Seems more like a scare tactics for beer and chips.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ifgWAVP8WmRbN.gif[IMG]

Edit : Too slow, the fat rolls shows better in mine though, SUCK ON THAT WILBS[/QUOTE]

It's everything I ever dreamed of

[quote="Jeff Albertson, post: 47265669"]I kind of like how the Super Bowl is so OTT it's like America in condensed format

The man of the match gets a car which is fucking driven onto the pitch

Can you imagine Wayne Rooney driving off the pitch at Wembeley after scoring the winning goal in a cup final[/QUOTE]

We'll never get to the FA Cup final again, so I wouldn't worry about that.

[quote="Kyoufu, post: 47265674"][img]http://i.minus.com/iOGYVFO0GhHht.gif[/mg][/QUOTE]

:lol, your highlight of the season?

pulga

Banned
Love superbowl food though. Already had some thick fried plaintain with guacamole, melted cheese in refried beans, carrots/celery w/ ranch dip, and currently waiting for five lbs of home made chicken wings. My gut.

I mean, look at this shit. This is supposed to be the biggest game in the sport. Imagine if this cunt sang during the Champions League half-time break? She'd be booed off.

After being racially abused, provided it was a Liverpool final

Wilbur

Banned
This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen and she only just started singing.

Love superbowl food though. Already had some thick fried plaintain with guacamole, melted cheese in refried beans, carrots/celery w/ ranch dip, and currently waiting for five lbs of home madre chicken wings. My gut.

I'm about to have some chicken soup. You win.

Sissoko destroying Chelski.

Wait until his last minute winner in the Europa League final

i want to fingerbang his belly button.

I reckon he visited the dressing room at the end and let Santon and Gutierrez take turns at eating mints out of his back fat flaps

fuenf

I mean, look at this shit. This is supposed to be the biggest game in the sport. Imagine if this cunt sang during the Champions League half-time break? She'd be booed off.

The MTV half time shows back in the day were great, though. I still remember the Britney, Aerosmith, Nelly and NSYNC one.

Still can't believe Copenhagen has gotten cheerleaders, such an embarrassing retarded idea.

Wilbur

Banned

She looks hot as fuck though. If she sang the Champions League anthem looking like this I wouldn't mind.

pulga

Banned
You do have to admire the way they set the whole shebang up.

Beyonce sucks though, but I wouldnt say no to her big fat booty swallowing my dick whole.

Wilbur

Banned
One thing is sure, if she sang at last years CL final the Chelsea players wouldnt have converted a single penalty. :(

Terry wasn't playing though, no one getting called a black cunt here.

Lol, who was it that wrote that post about Anton Ferdinand having nothing to complain about because Terry said nothing false? He is black and he's a cunt.

Might have been Twitter actually.

Gif is perfect. How's Witsel been doing?

He was having problems adjusting to our game at first, but the last couple of weeks before the winter break started were by far his best. This coincided nicely with Denisov deciding to stop being a cunt and coming back to the team, thus relieving Witsel of defensive responsibilities and letting him play a more attacking role. Hopefully he hits the ground running when we get back from the break because Witsel is big and strong on the ball which is something you can't really say about our other midfielders.

Top Bottom