• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Well this is fucking me over, up early for work! Oh well.

I can see Ravens hitting 40 if they carry on. Really wish I stuck more money on Ravens and 47+ total :(

Wilbur

Banned
Ref in the white cap looks like Cream Corn from Black Dynamite
im not being racist again I swear it I even met a Norwich fan last night who agreed with me

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Get fucked Paraguay

untitled-17elk9h_zpsde406950.gif

fuenf

If she breaks up with the lad then by all means finger bang until she moans so loud her voice box breaks, but for now learn from your man Robben and take a penalty.

that was uncalled for and you should know that Robben doesnt like to sit on the bench. ;) But yeah, I guess that'll be my plan of action.

Lol someone on Facebook put the Undertaker entered the stadium.

20 minutes? Fuck off

If this was football in England, some electrician from the crowd would go and fix it probably.

FootballFan

God damn that half time show, like seriously... So shit.

Beyonce drained all the stadium electricity with all the lights and crap.

It already takes 4 hours for the game to finish, now with these lights out an extra 30 minutes.

Did he really say that or is it just BS?

Well I hope he really said it but so far Callejon is the only one that said it is true.

Probably tried to turn attention away from the fact that he was the only one that kept Cesc 5 metres onside for the goal.

fuenf

Pulga comes from a country where it's okay to allow Elsk to live without punishment. It would be foolish to take his advice.

Don't worry, I already had my doubts and if it's even wrong on your moral compass, I know definitely shouldnt do it. D

FootballFan

Said pineapple on pizza is an abomination and he'd rather put his mouth on Ronaldo's cock than take a bite of a Hawaiian domino's.

Pineapple on pizza is the most stupid idea and I have no idea how anyone can enjoy it.

It's like fans of GG Allin stabbing you and fucking the wound if you turn your back to them.

Might as well start putting Nutella and milk on your pizza.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't worry, I already had my doubts and if it's even wrong on your moral compass, I know definitely shouldnt do it. D

:lol

I'm a deplorable cunt when it comes to issues involving ejaculating and defecating, but I don't believe you should mess with ladies and stuff. That ain't on. I'm having lady troubles majorly right now, not done anything wrong but still feel awful over the slightest things.

I'm a romantic at heart, fuenf.

fuenf

:lol

I'm a deplorable cunt when it comes to issues involving ejaculating and defecating, but I don't believe you should mess with ladies and stuff. That ain't on. I'm having lady troubles majorly right now, not done anything wrong but still feel awful over the slightest things.

I'm a romantic at heart, fuenf.

hehe :)

Wilbur

Banned
Well fuck, that's both Messi, me and Kyoufu being branded as racists in less than a week, you other two cunts should just join me and buy a Chelsea shirt with JT on the back already.

I think having made two 'this black person looks like another black person' comments in less than 24 hours almost qualifies me. Will get a JT shirt and a pointy hood next time I'm out.

Timurid

Lol Ibra's agent said that a return to Rubentus is possible. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, PSG are going to clash with man shitty for Cavani.

I'm going to bed to

Off work tomorow and agreed to go to Blackpool, if anyone has ever been to Blackpool you will know this is a shocking decision, also society has made me sheepish about Blackpool.

But seriously it's like all the scruffiest towns in the UK send all their scrotes to Blackpool

Top Bottom