• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

A couple of pints while some kids take penalties against the club mascot is all I need.

Clubs mascots are shit too, but cool enough for the kids I guess. Do however kind of enjoy the game of Crossbar that is done every now and then where you will win something by hitting that, especially as some asshole always gets on who tries to taunt the away teams fans, last time we played Brøndby at home someone mooned them on the pitch.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7598-1358200305-8.gif

iJfKaIwae76wL.gif

That 3d character is cute in a weird way, will excuse it with the face scan stuff.

GorillaJu

It's an incredible spectacle, but way too commercialized to me. I much prefer soccer but I still think American football is an incredible sport.

K1LLER7

My prized possession is my Ye t-shirt. Fuck me the two of them were so good at the O2.

Yeah, no way she does all that dancing and shit and sounds as fine as she does. These motherfuckers not even doing their job as singers.
:lol

I missed the Destiny's Child performance :(

GorillaJu

Kelly Rowland is pretty – she has a very typical look for a black girl though, pretty as she may be I find her unremarkable. Beyonce has something special about her. She is hot as fuck.

Slizz

Good thing theres still plenty brew where I'm at.... probably gonna get a dominoes tourney goin soon, this games over.

fuenf

Would you lead on a girl, who's having trouble with her boyfriend when you just want to have fun with her but can't envision a relationship (which she's looking for)? I don't know it seems kinda disingenuous.

Wilbur

Banned
So Football thread turned into an American Football thread....

http://s9.postimage.org/47t86gfmn/tumblr_lrdj909w8i1qc42hdo1_500.gif[IMG]

Where are my foreign watchers?[/QUOTE]

We were only watching for Beyonce.

BACK TO FUCK BAYERN LADS

[quote="fuenf, post: 47267768"]Would you lead on a girl, who's having trouble with her boyfriend when you just want to have fun with her but can't envision a relationship (which she's looking for)? I don't know it seems kinda disingenuous.[/QUOTE]

Dont do it, it's naughty

Wilbur

Banned
That's what I'm thinking, I already told her that I think she can do and deserves better, but I don't think I'll take / push it any further.

If she breaks up with the lad then by all means finger bang until she moans so loud her voice box breaks, but for now learn from your man Robben and take a penalty.

Top Bottom