• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

I'm a romantic at heart, fuenf.

ZSuhrmO.jpg

I think having made two 'this black person looks like another black person' comments in less than 24 hours almost qualifies me. Will get a JT shirt and a pointy hood next time I'm out.

I was trying to talk about this song and no one got which Wu Tang song I was talking about. Lets just say that song is out of the question for karaoke night on fifa gaf, guess I just have to sing more than a feeling or heart of glass again. It's a great idea, have to sing a song when you score, keeps the team spirit up for the GAF team.

I was trying to talk about this song and no one got which Wu Tang song I was talking about. Lets just say that song is out of the question for karaoke night on fifa gaf, guess I just have to sing more than a feeling or heart of glass again. It's a great idea, have to sing a song when you score, keeps the team spirit up for the GAF team.
Yeah I know that song <3
I removed everything I said because it was not a conversation I wanted to have on here. Nor did I want to get banned.
Afraid Blackace will give you an asswhooping?

It is a shame the way this has happened but both teams had to deal with it, Ravens need to settle down and get something on the board in this qtr.

Top Bottom