• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

ipbd8gd5p5ehduikmm.gif

This will be useful for the future lol

Wilbur

Banned
The kick was daft as fuck

The little cunt ball boy should be banned though for what its worth obviously he won't be though

For holding onto the ball for five seconds longer than he should? Are you being serious? Slap on the wrist, don't do it again.

I can't believe anyone doesn't just find it a bit funny that the Swansea fan of a kid is resorting to that to waste a couple of seconds. Kid deserves nothing but being called a little cunt in jest, anything serious and its fucking ludicrous

new thread title: A swansea star is born

Haha!

Seriously though, how can people have a go at the ball boy? He is a child ffs, of course he wants to see his team win and holding onto to the ball for an extra 10 seconds seems worth it to him, Hazard should've put as much effort into trying to do something for Chelsea than kick out at a ball boy.

Like Chelselona were going to score twice anyway.

It's his last game anyway guys.

Charlie Morgan™ ‏@CHARLIEM0RGAN
The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting

Wilbur

Banned
If only we had RVP's goals to rely on to save us in this kind of situation...

Swansea did it against Arsenal in the FA Cup and got found out - shame some premier ass mistakes cost us.

I'm talking about you defending your way to a Champions League title while singlehandedly ruining everyone associated with the club's reputation, but nae bother.

Love watching a club full of child abusers lose :lol

First Ashley's shooting them, now Hazard's kicking them. whatever next

Moobabe

Haha!

Seriously though, how can people have a go at the ball boy? He is a child ffs, of course he wants to see his team win and holding onto to the ball for an extra 10 seconds seems worth it to him, Hazard should've put as much effort into trying to do something for Chelsea than kick out at a ball boy.

How old do you need to be before "he's a child" isn't an acceptable excuse?

I'm talking about you defending your way to a Champions League title while singlehandedly ruining everyone associated with the club's reputation, but nae bother.

Love watching a club full of child abusers lose :lol

First Ashley's shooting them, now Hazard's kicking them. whatever next

Yeah - all those Chelsea legends must have hated us winning the final - their legacies are ruined because we went to the Nou Camp and scored more than Barca, then beat Bayern in their home arena winning our first ever Champions League. Tragic.

panty

Haha!

Oh please. Ballboys are usually 13-16 and by that age they can be cunts. So was this "little boy".

Wilbur

Banned
Hazard kicked the ballboy for keeping the ball. Torres would have missed him, Cole would have shot him and Terry would have shagged him.

:lol :lol

How old do you need to be before "he's a child" isn't an acceptable excuse?

He looks what, 15? He's a teenager. A stroppy, selfish, petulant teenager who just wants to see his team beat the Champions of Europe, so he holds onto the ball for ten more seconds.

Genuinely baffled by anyone defending Hazard.

Haha!

That's not a fucking child right there and certainly not a child who's young enough to not fully perfectly realize what he's doing.

panty

And Özil off for Nacho. Nacho is on the bench but not Marcelo, what fucking shit is this.

Also great job Adan, what a class keeper you are.

Well lets see, he is under 16 (presumably), so yeah so the fuck what if he is a 'little cunt'. Doesn't mean a professional international superstar should kick out at him.

For holding onto the ball for five seconds longer than he should? Are you being serious? Slap on the wrist, don't do it again.

I can't believe anyone doesn't just find it a bit funny that the Swansea fan of a kid is resorting to that to waste a couple of seconds. Kid deserves nothing but being called a little cunt in jest, anything serious and its fucking ludicrous

Fuck me Wilbury I know your still a little un yourself but do you really need me to explain I'm not being deadly serious?

For the record I hate all the little cunts after a rovers ball boy last night arguably cost us the game. He kept taking the piss giving the ball back and the referee did an exaggerated tapping on the wrist motion then played an extra two minutes injury time

Fuck them all

Moobabe

He looks what, 15? He's a teenager. A stroppy, selfish, petulant teenager who just wants to see his team beat the Champions of Europe, so he holds onto the ball for ten more seconds.

Genuinely baffled by anyone defending Hazard.

I'm not defending him - but I'm baffled at those defending the ball boy. Just get on with the game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Benitez' last sub was incomprehensible. Bertrand for Cole? Even is he's injured, put Marin on FFS. I guess he'd given up by then.

Sane_Man

That's not a fucking child right there and certainly not a child who's young enough to not fully perfectly realize what he's doing.

You don't fucking kick anyone in the ribs for holding onto a ball for a few seconds. Irrelevant if he's a kid, it just makes it more shocking (and funny...)

Top Bottom