• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck me Wilbury I know your still a little un yourself but do you really need me to explain I'm not being deadly serious?

For the record I hate all the little cunts after a rovers ball boy last night arguably cost us the game. He kept taking the piss giving the ball back and the referee did an exaggerated tapping on the wrist motion then played an extra two minutes injury time

Fuck them all

I just thought dementia had set in early

I'm not defending him - but I'm baffled at those defending the ball boy. Just get on with the game.

Christ, he's a Swansea fan having a laugh :lol all of us would probably do the same thing in his situation. The referee would note it down as being an actual incident that stopped the game as opposed to just a unremarkable throw in, the 20 seconds would be added on.

Apparently the ball boy is 11.

3OEtoBX.jpg

I really hope not.

I just thought dementia had set in early

Christ, he's a Swansea fan having a laugh :lol all of us would probably do the same thing in his situation. The referee would note it down as being an actual incident that stopped the game as opposed to just a unremarkable throw in, the 20 seconds would be added on.

I do think the kid acted a cunt, but some kids acted like cuntsacks the other day and threw snowballs at my car, I thought 'little cunts' but didn't kick their dicks off or anything

Moobabe

I shudder to think what you would have done...

GQman2121

Banned
Well, we got what we deserved Pt. II. Fair play to Swans for taking care of business. Obviously hope Bradford do them in the final though.

Ball boy was ridiculous; Hazard kicking at the ball was ridiculous; the red card was ridiculous. All in all though, our record this season against this team is pretty ridiculous.

Wilbur

Banned
17. Old enough to know what he's doing, but having a laugh and trying to help his team win.

Fuck I hate Chelsea, but I'm so glad they exist. Can always count on them for a laugh.

FootballFan

Haha!

Seriously though, how can people have a go at the ball boy? He is a child ffs, of course he wants to see his team win and holding onto to the ball for an extra 10 seconds seems worth it to him, Hazard should've put as much effort into trying to do something for Chelsea than kick out at a ball boy.

Like Chelselona were going to score twice anyway.

He held onto the ball for 4 seconds after being pushed over onto it! He deserves to get kicked by a pro footballer!!

Yeah the kid's a cunt/asshole but he is wasting 4 seconds for his team to qualify to the final, doesn't deserve to get kicked lol. It is a kid/young teen after all.

Barca players weren't kicking drogba for wasting time, he was called a hero. A dumb teenager wastes even less time and he deserves to get kicked. That is crazy talk guys.

Verdict:

Both the ball boy and Hazard were being cunts.

Moobabe

17. Old enough to know what he's doing, but having a laugh and trying to help his team win.

Fuck I hate Chelsea, but I'm so glad they exist. Can always count on them for a laugh.

He's gone from being 11 to 17? If he's a cunt as well it would be perfect - get on it detective GAF!

Who's PR do I need to manage now. The ball boys... or Hazards?

Both. Call it a difference of opinion, some spiel about them shaking hands after the match and some bollocks about Hazard inviting him on a personal tour of Stamford Bridge and free tickets to the Carling Cup (yes) Final

That "kid" had it coming, it was barely a kick anyway and he was rolling around like a Barca player afterwards. Hazard's reaction was pretty tame, he was just after the ball. Imagine what would happened if it was Pepe instead.

rodvik

So its two scumbag teams in the final. nasty and nastier. What a shame, it could have been two universally loved clubs like Chelsea & Villa. Football is dead.

dc89

Both. Call it a difference of opinion, some spiel about them shaking hands after the match and some bollocks about Hazard inviting him on a personal tour of Stamford Bridge and free tickets to the Carling Cup (yes) Final

Hmmm. I'll jot this down.

I think I've got Hazard's defence down to a tee. "Some of my best friends are ball boys."

Top Bottom