• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Wenger said Arsenal could have won it this season.

ihCMIJODF1jkM.gif

Nope.

Not worse than two clubs that piss out childish rhetoric about honour all year round, while they oafishly suppress domestic competition.

Isn't that what Liverpool/Arsenal/United/Tottenham are doing though, under the guise of morality and fairness?

And yes I realise more than anyone that the Bundesliga is a one-horse race this season, but I'd still contend it's the best league overall, all factors considered.

Europe is where its at :p

How come you finished 3rd and 5th between league wins out of interest?

Because the Russian League is actually competitive :p

Last 10 years we've had 4 different winners + Spartak finished second 5 times(lol). And now we have Anzhi as a legit challenger as well.

And just so you know, Gazprom only provides ~25% of Zenit's budget. It's our league success that made us rich and not the other way around. We actually used to be overachievers with limited resources if you can believe that.

Lunchbox

Banned
Chelsea, Chelsea, United, United, United, Chelsea, United, City.

2 team league + oil billions. Truly competitive.

did you purposely start right after Arsenal's year to make your agenda look more legit?

and even if so when you look at each year, you will have United-City, United-Chelsea, Arsenal-Chelsea, 3 way races, and on occasional teams like Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds and even Spurs come up in the top 4 and challenging. Leeds United were in the mix for several years and playing champions league semi finals before they decided to slit their own throat

Yes Man united win a lot, but that has more to do with mismanaged clubs like liverpool and newcastle bottling it in the final part of the season (08-09 where the scousers shouldve won but fatty had to pull out the list of FAKTS, and keegan's speech about how he will love it)

whatever the case its fun all the way through. UNLIKE LaLiga

Messi

Atletico Madrid are still in 2nd btw, and have been for quite some time.

Those shitty teams below barca and madrid have been beating/drawing with real alot this season.

Atletico Madrid are still in 2nd btw, and have been for quite some time.

Those shitty teams below barca and madrid have been beating/drawing with real alot this season.

Real have been embarassing this season. Not just 'oh no, we can't keep up with Barca.' Genuinely shite.

Wilbur

Banned
Lunchbox uses Unzip
Wilbury uses Gobble

Sorry.

Wilbury is unashamed
Wilbury uses #yolo

Because the Russian League is actually competitive :p

Last 10 years we've had 4 different winners + Spartak finished second 5 times(lol). And now we have Anzhi as a legit challenger as well.

And just so you know, Gazprom only provides ~25% of Zenit's budget. It's our league success that made us rich and not the other way around. We actually used to be overachievers with limited resources if you can believe that.

4 different winners in the last 10 years of the PL as well.

jtb

Banned
Isn't that what Liverpool/Arsenal/United/Tottenham are doing though, under the guise of morality and fairness?

And yes I realise more than anyone that the Bundesliga is a one-horse race this season, but I'd still contend it's the best league overall, all factors considered.

No?

The top clubs don't earn a whole lot more than the bottom clubs in the premier league; the only difference is CL revenues, which is a totally different beast (and every European league has to deal with that). And the PL contract is bargained and sold collectively. A club like Liverpool has clearly done very well for themselves through commercial revenue and to offset the loss in CL money. Tottenham has invested smartly to pull themselves up into regular top 4 contenders. Arsenal... well, Arsenal's still hanging in there. Etc. That's not unfair; that's just common sense business.

did you purposely start right after Arsenal's year to make your agenda look more legit?

and even if so when you look at each year, you will have United-City, United-Chelsea, Arsenal-Chelsea, 3 way races, and on occasional teams like Newcastle, Liverpool, Leeds and even Spurs come up in the top 4 and challenging. Leeds United were in the mix for several years and playing champions league semi finals before they decided to slit their own throat

Yes Man united win a lot, but that has more to do with mismanaged clubs like liverpool and newcastle bottling it in the final part of the season (08-09 were the scousers shouldve won but fatty had to pull out the list of FAKTS, and keegan's speech about how he will love it)

whatever the case its fun all the way through. UNLIKE LaLiga

Well if I take it back to the year when Arsenal won then that would also be the year that Valencia won La Liga :p

Plus, what fucking agenda would I have? I'm not some sort of La Liga blowhard, I follow the fucking Russian League.

Messi

Real have been embarassing this season. Not just 'oh no, we can't keep up with Barca.' Genuinely shite.

I agree but I also don't think it should detract from Atletico's great run of form that is not just down to how amazing Falcao has been but a great job done by Diego Simeone. He has got the team playing really well and they deserve to be where they are. No question.

Salazar

HOLUH HOLUH HOLUH HOLUH HOLUH.... I just read that Bayern may be interested in Suarez and may offer $40 million?!

eh

RAWK would be in shrine-desecrating spasms for about 6 months and would then resume normal service:

"Strikeforce of

----------Bent
Borini-----------Sturridge

Mouthwatering. Absolutely mouthwatering"

After some cursory research, ballboy is like some lab-engineered specimen of adolescent Welsh twattishness.

FootballFan

eh

RAWK would be in shrine-desecrating spasms for about 6 months and would then resume normal service:

"Strikeforce of

----------Bent
Borini-----------Sturridge

Mouthwatering. Absolutely mouthwatering"

What would RAWK be like if they had line-ups as strong as Madrid/Barca/ManU/Juve.

pulga

Banned
Wow, you assholes really had a go at each other there.

Fuck your fancy european leagues and nationalist drumming.

La Liga Hondureña is where it's at

caricatura.jpg

Yeah, one team has a fucking coconut tree as a mascot. FUCKING BADASS

Lightning

Banned
I just watched the ballboy incident. What the hell was Hazard doing? What a complete fuck twat Eden Hazard is. He can get stuffed for that.

Ballboy shouldn't time waste but you can't bloody kick anyone even if youre trying to get the ball Eden you cunt.

pulga

Banned
Uhh, I just noticed the local donkey fucking twathead hasnt posted in ages. Did he get banned again?

I just watched the ballboy incident. What the hell was Hazard doing? What a complete fuck twat Eden Hazard is. He can get stuffed for that.

Ballboy shouldn't time waste but you can't bloody kick anyone even if youre trying to get the ball Eden you cunt.

Should've just picked him up by the skin of his neck, like some scruffy mutt.

Lightning

Banned
Should've just picked him up by the skin of his neck, like some scruffy mutt.
Should have left him alone for the proper people to deal with it. Who the fuck does Eden Hazard think he is? If he played the game with the passion and tempo he showed in that incident Chelsea might have actually won the game.

pulga

Banned
Should have left him alone for the proper people to deal with it. Who the fuck does Eden Hazard think he is? If he played the game with the passion and tempo he showed in that incident Chelsea might have actually won the game.

Not defending him, but heat of the moment, adrenaline, got emotional, etc etc. He's a cunt, no doubt about it, but I can see why he would flare up like that and do what he did.

Hieberrr

Gold Cup venues were just announced (not that anyone cares). I might make the trip down there to catch a Canada match, but I'll have to see how much that will cost. I'm really not interested in visiting the U.S. though **shrug**

pulga

Banned
Gold Cup venues were just announced (not that anyone cares). I might make the trip down there to catch a Canada match, but I'll have to see how much that will cost. I'm really not interested in visiting the U.S. though **shrug**

As a fellow CONCALAFF torturee, I care. If Honduras gets matched up with Canada, go to that one!

Salazar

Who the fuck does Eden Hazard think he is?

Consider his traumatising circumstances.

He moved to join the Di Matteo Project, and then RDM got slung out.

RDM's replacement was the thinnest-skinned cunt in world football, with a reality-denying attitude matched only by Wenger. A man whose genuine wish is to fiddle with his self-glorifying personal website.

And as well as being a tit, and being loathed by the fans, the idiot manager is virtually powerless.

Top managers have been deterred from taking a job at his poisonous circus of a club.

His team's 1st choice striker is a morose laughing stock.

They got slung out of Europe.

They got slung out of a cup they thought they were nailed on for.

The manager has given up on the league.

He has to share a dressing room with filth like JT, ineffectual midget signings like Marin, under-performers like Cahill.

Wow, you assholes really had a go at each other there.

Fuck your fancy european leagues and nationalist drumming.

La Liga Hondureña is where it's at

Yeah, one team has a fucking coconut tree as a mascot. FUCKING BADASS

lol, 2-seasons-per-year leagues are a joke (just like the mexican one). Does the Honduras league also have play-offs?

Lightning

Banned
Great result today. Hopefully Vermaelen's injury is not serious and we get reinforcements before the window ends. Mikel Arteta back for the Liverpool game so that's a big boost for our squad and hopefully we rest some of our tired players in our FA cup game since we should be able to avoid losing that without the need of the first squad.

Lightning

Banned
Hazard definitely exhibited his cuntish nature, but fuck me if that kid didn't deserve at least a whack around the ears!
The ballboys were clearly following orders from someome. That ballboy wasn't acting alone, they were time wasting galore throughout the game. Hazard is still going to suffer the consequences though.

pulga

Banned
lol, 2-seasons-per-year leagues are a joke (just like the mexican one). Does the Honduras league also have play-offs?

Yes, we do. And it's recently been amended to some dumb shit where 6 out of 10 teams get into the playoffs. It's fucking ridiculous. You can just relax all fucking "season", get into the sixth spot and somehow end up as champions.

pappe

Consider his traumatising circumstances.

He moved to join the Di Matteo Project, and then RDM got slung out.

RDM's replacement was the thinnest-skinned cunt in world football, with a reality-denying attitude matched only by Wenger. A man whose genuine wish is to fiddle with his self-glorifying personal website.

And as well as being a tit, and being loathed by the fans, the idiot manager is virtually powerless.

Top managers have been deterred from taking a job at his poisonous circus of a club.

His team's 1st choice striker is a morose laughing stock.

They got slung out of Europe.

They got slung out of a cup they thought they were nailed on for.

The manager has given up on the league.

He has to share a dressing room with filth like JT, ineffectual midget signings like Marin, under-performers like Cahill.

You forgot that he has a Fat Spanish Waiter as his manager.

Yes, we do. And it's recently been amended to some dumb shit where 6 out of 10 teams get into the playoffs. It's fucking ridiculous. You can just relax all fucking "season", get into the sixth spot and somehow end up as champions.

LOOOOOL, that also happens in the mexican league, except there's 18 teams and 8 get into the playoffs. Our relegation system supports even more mediocrity.

choodi

Banned
His twitter indicates that he is beyond doubt an awful little self-adoring git.

The ballboys were clearly following orders from someome. That ballboy wasn't acting alone, they were time wasting galore throughout the game. Hazard is still going to suffer the consequences though.

Surely the little prick could have come up with a less obvious way to waste time than flopping on the ball.

Cunt

Salazar

Richard Keys is such a nobody wanker

Salt about NevGOD.

ea4ktmq.jpg

Banned Paper photoshop tinkering to make their lookalike story better created a monster - out of a monster.

If that is actually the lad's head, undoctored, then that's unfortunate and I apologise.

GorillaJu

That's the Gareth Bale doppleganger right? Pretty sure that's not doctored, I've seen pictures before and he's always looked just like that. He's just got a ridiculous head of hair. I hope he loses it all.

Top Bottom