• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

GorillaJu

I think Evra's a cunt but when you're the victim in a racial altercation, I imagine you deserve to be exempt from consideration there.

rodvik

Pro-tip: Dont supposedly 'troll' religion. Got a short ban for doing so! But at least the mods went easy considering I am a junior =(

Can't believed I missed the fun tonight. The ballboy was a tosser but Hazard... what we're you thinking son! He just must have known how that would be perceived by a sensationalist press. They're gonna ride this for weeks!

And Chelsea in general... :lol

Damn man, you are lucky. Junior bans are usually perm I thought. You are touched by god. We must keep you close by!

Dibbz

2 more for the list

1) People saying 'the' Arsenal
2) The word 'banter'
3) Commentators and pundits being afraid to use the word 'dive' when discussing a British/Irish player
4) Claiming that a draw/loss is harsh when your result hasn't been affected by the officials/unfortunate circumstance
5) Mark Halsey
6) Everything Eric Cantona ever did being cosidered a stroke of genius
7) Lee Sharpe's dress sense
8) 'Olé'
9) Going over the top when defending the suggestion of bias and incompetence
10) 'Typical *, leaving things til the last minute/making things hard for ourselves/screwing up when we're on the verge of success'
11) Teams that play on with an 'injured' teammate, then expect the other team to put the ball out when they lose it
12) Man Utd fans whinging about a lack of transfer funds
13) Referees who aren't alert enough to allow quick free kicks
14) People who think that defenders have to stand still for zonal marking
15) Complete lack of real accountability for poor decisions by the officials
16) Players kicking the ball at an oblivious player from a quick free kick, and asking for a booking
17) People acting as though Yaya Toure puts in powerhouse performances week-in, week-out
thearsenal1991plcw9uc3.jpg

That was/is the actual name though

Randdalf

The
Arsenal really are an odd club at the moment. They go from one game where they completely trash their opponents and play stunning football, to the next, where they are completely anonymous and hopeless in front of goal.

Salvadora

The
Arsenal really are an odd club at the moment. They go from one game where they completely trash their opponents and play stunning football, to the next, where they are completely anonymous and hopeless in front of goal.
We are consistently on the verge of success.

arkon

The

Not really that different to the last few years is it?

Enthralling Dark Souls update:

Should be ready to take on Blighttown tomorrow, got my Poison resistance gear. Bit silly that the nearest 'safe zone' to the entrance is Firelink Shrine

The

I think the problem for them, is they are very good against average sides but struggle against tougher teams or teams who can match their style.

Newcastle and West Ham have both been terrible at defending this season which is why Arsenal convincingly beat both. They have a tough 25 days coming up when CL kicks off again.

Bayern H, Villa H (...), Spurs A, Everton H (could be postponed for F.A Cup QF), Bayern A, Swansea A.

That is one tough run, just hope we can beat em >_< I know its coming though...:(

Salazar

Hitcher: Barca and Madrid acting like La Liga is a legitimate competition and that winning it means the square-root of fuck.

Slizz

Ball boy is a straight up cunt lol. With that being said if you had him on your squad pulling some shit like that you'd love it. All good as long as he doesn't try to make a big thing about it and press charges or something against Hazard.

Salazar

Ball boy is a straight up cunt lol. With that being said if you had him on your squad pulling some shit like that you'd love it. All good as long as he doesn't try to make a big thing about it and press charges or something against Hazard.

He's lucky he's doing it in this era of football.

Big Dunc would have crushed his windpipe.

Hitcher: Barca and Madrid acting like La Liga is a legitimate competition and that winning it means the square-root of fuck.

Remember last year when United got shamed by a midtable La Liga team, twice? Or Chelsea getting worked by Atletico in the Super Cup?

Dibbz

Dead Space 3 demo almost done downloading. Hopefully it isn't as shitty as people say it is

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

It's super shit. Especially if you want to play on your own and not with some dickhead co-op guy. Levels designed around co-op making it's way into single player is beyond dumb.

Top Bottom