• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh that's okay then. I thought it was money from Chelsea.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

3Sixty

Just thinking about the little scrote pisses me off.

I can just imagine him now. City scape grafic tee, Mustard Chinos, Vans pilmsoles, Wayfarers and probably a snap back.

Fuck that kid.

How is Uniteds share price going up? It's at $17.35 right now.

Is it because of the announcement of these new sponsorship deals as well as the $550m Chevy deal to come through?
It's gone up over $2 in 2 days, which is very strange considering there haven't been any major announcements recently. I can't imagine the MUTV/Sky buyout would stir a response like that.

I had a look at some of the stockbroker recommendations and alot of them were suggesting buy/hold - so maybe there is some kind of push behind the scenes from the major stakeholders. Will be interesting to see if something is announced over the coming weeks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@
United
GAF

Maarten Stekelenburg has blasted Roma and Zdenek Zeman for benching him without explanation, fuelling reports of a January move
to Fulham.

The goalkeeper had started the season as first choice, but after an injury he failed to recover his place from Mauro Goicoechea.

“The last game I played before the Coppa Italia semi-final was on December 11 against Atalanta. That’s six weeks, which is a lot to deal with,” Stekelenburg told Dutch site Sport Promotion.

“I had an injury, but then Goicoechea took my place. Why did Zeman lose faith in me? I don’t know, we never spoke about it and there is nothing I can do to change this situation.

“I thought it totally pointless buying Goicoechea, considering we already had Bogdan Lobont in the squad. What was the need for a third goalkeeper?

“I want to play, not stay on the bench.”

kharma45

Just thinking about the little scrote pisses me off.

I can just imagine him now. City scape grafic tee, Mustard Chinos, Vans pilmsoles, Wayfarers and probably a snap back.

Fuck that kid.

He drives this at 17

f9031ee2658111e2b7d622000a1f968a_7.jpg

Still, guy in the year above me at school had this for lower 6th

32577807-2-440-OVR-1.gif

and then in upper sixth got one of these

audi-a4-2010-phantom-black-metallic-saloon-2-0-tdi-143-ps-s-line-e246a1e76b6c434f97e0bea5d83dd0f1-m2.jpg

Clegg

It's gone up over $2 in 2 days, which is very strange considering there haven't been any major announcements recently. I can't imagine the MUTV/Sky buyout would stir a response like that.

I had a look at some of the stockbroker recommendations and alot of them were suggesting buy/hold - so maybe there is some kind of push behind the scenes from the major stakeholders. Will be interesting to see if something is announced over the coming weeks.

Any guesses as to what that might be?

Carbonox

He drives this at 17

f9031ee2658111e2b7d622000a1f968a_7.jpg

Is that actually his car? Someone make out the last part of the number plate, cross reference with cars in Swansea and we can hunt the fucker down and kick him in the stomach at McDonald's.

"Big macs are hazardous too you cunt".

i dont know what im saying

kharma45

Fuck Audi.

#TeamPorsche

Fuck you, I love our A6.

Is that actually his car? Someone make out the last part of the number plate, cross reference with cars in Swansea and we can hunt the fucker down and kick him in the stomach at McDonald's.

"Big macs are hazardous too you cunt".

It's what he posted on his Twitter.

Nothing annoys me more than kids with rich parents. Except for Man Utd supporting kids with rich parents

That's not the problem, it's when parents then don't ground their kids. My uncle and auntie are both extremely wealthy yet their children are as grounded as they come. My parents have an awful lot of other well-to-do friends and some of their children are just so spoilt you'd love to slap them.

. @Kharma, guy in one of my classes drives a C-Class Mercedes.

I can top that, another guy in the year above when I was at school had a 5-Series. Can't think of much else that was in the student car park, it was mostly Mini's and the like.

Nice post DC.

arkon

:(

I still remember the shitty Ford I used to drive when I first passed my test, that would start to fall apart after reaching 30 mph.

Anderson

Newcastle may be systemically buying every French player across the globe but at least there're buying players. With each day that passes I die a little more, Arsene is always full of bs at the start of the window and I always believe it

Deadline day will just be another tease that ends in me sobbing and masturbating to Duran Duran come midnight

Any guesses as to what that might be?
Not really. Best guess would be an announcement on kit renewal/training kit renewal deals. This is the last year with DHL so we should have a new deal in place for next season. I think next year is Nike's last year, or maybe it's got another year to run after that....but the Chevy deal was announced almost 2 years early so it could be that.

But whatever it is, the main bonus for the Glazers, and in fairness the club - is that it pushes the value of the club ever higher.

Top Bottom