• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
It's quite hard.

ikTFMiMBMReZt.png

ibqXQygn1dsMvG.png

Doesn't look as good as it did in my head :( Thanks anyway!

Does that dude who called dibs on the CR7 one not want his anymore? Speak up, broooo

Zabojnik

Woah, so much has happened in two days. Ball boy, Rey Leon! GLIORENTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fiorentina will apparently make a bid for Quag. Take him for free, but give us a discount on Jovetic, dickmunchers.

Montella has a soft spot for both Matri and Quags, apparently. Including one of them (or both!) in the Jovetic deal would be, like, Marotta's ultimate masterpiece. Which is why it's never gonna happen.

2013-2014.

juve-13-14-anteprima-595x595.jpg

juventus-away-13-14-anteprima-595x595.jpg

Ughhhh. Can't we just keep this season's design? It's the best in a long, long time.

Timurid

Llorente is going to be another matri!!!

I hope Moussa Sissoko does well newcastle, then he'll come to PSG and win a ucl with Ronaldo, Fatcao, and BENZ!

pulga

Banned
Woah, so much has happened in two days. Ball boy, Rey Leon! GLIORENTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Montella has a soft spot for both Matri and Quags, apparently. Including one of them (or both!) in the Jovetic deal would be, like, Marotta's ultimate masterpiece. Which is why it's never gonna happen.

Ughhhh. Can't we just keep this season's design? It's the best in a long, long time.

I love my away shirt from this season, it's the classiest football kit I own.

I hope Moussa Sissoko does well newcastle, then he'll come to PSG and win a ucl with Ronaldo, Fatcao, and BENZ!

You were better when you adorably rooted for Torino. This glory-hunting, big spending thing you've got going on now is unbecoming.

Clegg

Macheda going out on loan again? Is he even good for the reserves?

As an 18 year old Mecheda was banging them in for the reserves. Scored a hattrick against Newcastle reserves and was then named in Uniteds senior squad to face Aston Villa. That's when the magic happened.

Don't know what happened after that. He just never seemed to kick on.

Kyoufu

Origin is the worst. Gives me half the speeds Steam does :(

I downloaded it just fine. 15 minutes in total for 6.3GB. Can't complain.

What I dislike about Origin is for some reason it doesn't automatically go into online mode. I have to manually click on my friends list for it to log on. Irritating.

Timurid

I love my away shirt from this season, it's the classiest football kit I own.

You were better when you adorably rooted for Torino. This glory-hunting, big spending thing you've got going on now is unbecoming.

:lol You should be talking...

Zabojnik

More like the new Giroud, I think. And Olivier may still come good for Arsenal, so that's not at all a bad comparison, imo, all thing considered. Especially the fact that we got Llorente on a free transfer.

Mesbah is gone! :D

Swap with Zaccardo, 3 year and a half contract for him.

Noooooo, RasDellaFossa's favourite target. Should've kept Messbah for this reason alone. :(

Zaccardo, interesting. Galliani must be hoping for a Barzagli type of miracle. :p

pulga

Banned
More like the new Giroud, I think. And Olivier may still come good for Arsenal, so that's not at all a bad comparison, imo, all thing considered. Especially the fact that we got Llorente on a free transfer.

Him being a free makes me hope we don't settle and still go out for a Benzema type.

No Lisandro pls, Marry.

pulga

Banned
Is it true the king of ball boys went into Chelsea's locker room and both he and Cuntzard apologized to each other? Getting this from my honduran sports rag :lol

Timurid

hmm maybe. He'll probably have a lot of assists like Giroud, but I'm not sure that he'll score 20+ goals next season. Btw who's your leading goalscorer now? Marchisio?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Him being a free makes me hope we don't settle and still go out for a Benzema type.

No Lisandro pls, Marry.

He scored like 10 headers last season, who the fuck is going to cross the ball to him? Pepe, Isla and everyone else pretty much sucks at crossing.

Btw who's your leading goalscorer now? Marchisio?

Simba.

Meier

Is it true the king of ball boys went into Chelsea's locker room and both he and Cuntzard apologized to each other? Getting this from my honduran sports rag :lol

That's what was posted on here yesterday after the game. Not sure what the source was at the time. Apparently JT and one more (Cole or Lampard?) player met him initially then brought him over to Eden.

Newcastle are going to be damn good at Football Manager with all these Frenchies. Now they need to get Yessine Benzia and they'll be set. Benzia is by far the best striker from my personal experience in FM 2013.

Zabojnik

hmm maybe. He'll probably have a lot of assists like Giroud, but I'm not sure that he'll score 20+ goals next season. Btw who's your leading goalscorer now? Marchisio?

I ... have no idea, lol. It's more or less evenly distributed between Giovinco, Vidal, Marchisio, I think.

He scored like 10 headers last season, who the fuck is going to cross the ball to him except for Pirlo? Pepe, Isla and everyone else pretty much sucks at crossing.

Nani-007.jpg

Noooooo, RasDellaFossa's favourite target. Should've kept Messbah for this reason alone. :(

Zaccardo, interesting. Galliani must be hoping for a Barzagli type of miracle. :p

But he was useless. Like, literally useless.

I don't have any hope for Zaccardo. I'm just confident that he can't suck as bad as Mesbah.

Carbonox

That's what was posted on here yesterday after the game. Not sure what the source was at the time. Apparently JT and one more (Cole or Lampard?) player met him initially then brought him over to Eden.

Newcastle are going to be damn good at Football Manager with all these Frenchies. Now they need to get Yessine Benzia and they'll be set. Benzia is by far the best striker from my personal experience in FM 2013.

*paging pardeaux*

Great finally get to see Copenhagen play again, friendly match against some Shanghai team in tv, already behind after 4 min.

Do you remember when Blablurn scored with that awesome screamer in the last second?

EDIT: oh fuck , you made a video of it :O <3

It was a great moment.

Macheda joins Stuttgart on loan, thought he was off to Spain already?

Sucks for United, though. I don't think Stuttgart will buy him, they just need a cheap bench player until Cacau is fit again.

kharma45

More FIFA clubs tonight? :)

Sucks for United, though. I don't think Stuttgart will buy him, they just need a cheap bench player until Cacau is fit again.

Surely they can afford the €4m to take him off our hands? :p

You refused to take our Serbian Nedved, why would we take your black CR7?

You got Pogba, think of it as a sacrifice for getting that bargain.

Don't shit on my parade right now Milch. He's away. This is good. Stuttgart may fall in love with the amount of hair product he uses and decide he's worth signing.

Anyone want any of these Steam codes?

Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Metro 2033
Darksiders 1
Red Faction Armageddon
Titan Quest Gold
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 1 Gold

Meier

Anyone want any of these Steam codes?

Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Metro 2033
Darksiders 1
Red Faction Armageddon
Titan Quest Gold
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 1 Gold

I'll take Metro. Never played it but heard good things. I've still never played Saints Row 3 either but I know realistically I'd probably never touch it.

Meier

*paging pardeaux*

Oops, Yassine not Yessine. But either way, he was worth every penny I spent on him (something like $20m?). Only scored about 25 in 50 in his first season for me but he has been averaging at least 1 per game in the 3 seasons that have followed. Got 6 for me in a league cup game. His contract expires in 2019 (I'm in March 2018 or so) so I will have to sell him in the summer. He wants $160k per week with a $20k per match bonus. I always try and keep my wages under $100k per week as a maximum (Porto).

Top Bottom