• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Clegg

How is Uniteds share price going up? It's at $17.35 right now.

Is it because of the announcement of these new sponsorship deals as well as the $550m Chevy deal to come through?

kharma45

Bought it for 2.50 and half a year later I got two free copies

#robbed

I wish I'd bothered to get a few of the free ones now to trade later on down the line.

Is it because of the announcement of these new sponsorship deals as well as the $550m Chevy deal to come through?

I'd imagine so, plus we've been doing decently on the pitch too which could lead to decent prize money.

I'll take Saints Row: The Third off you :D

Steam ID: trampley

(friend me anyways you bastids)

Added you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte has once again cancelled his pre game press conference.
KuGsj.gif

TheLucifer said:
I don't have any hope for Zaccardo. I'm just confident that he can't suck as bad as Mesbah

On the bright side, Zaccardo and Zidane were the only ones to score against Buffon in the WC!

He's a decent backup!

Yen

Borini tweeted happy birthday to his sister, and included a picture of her present.
Victoria Secret lingerie.

Wut

arkon

It's because news is filtering through of the imminent Zaha deal

pulga

Banned
Someone with better Google-fu needs to find the breasts that fill those cups. Are they like a B? Borini is a decent looking man, maybe he's got a hot sister.

ShogunX

Impressed with the signings Newcastle are making. Most of these deals should of been completed in the summer but then maybe the players were not available at the same price back then.

Your club needs to have FCUK make the kits for next year.

Carbonox

Impressed with the signings Newcastle are making. Most of these deals should of been completed in the summer but then maybe the players were not available at the same price back then.

Your club needs to have FCUK make the kits for next year.

Are Le Coq Sportif still in business?

On the bright side, Zaccardo and Zidane were the only ones to score against Buffon in the WC!

He's a decent backup!

That's true. It's also pretty sad though :p

As long as Constant keep playing this good as LB, I'm not worried. Oh God last time I said that we had Serginho.

dc89

Guys, I was browsing before from a PC where I didn't log in and I saw you all posting amazing art! Where were the City players damn it!?

Meier

Ricky van Wolfswinkel has been a terror in FM for the 3 years I've been playing and is quite young. They could certainly do worse especially if they can buy him at a relatively low price.

arkon

Ricky van Wolfswinkel has been a terror in FM for the 3 years I've been playing and is quite young. They could certainly do worse especially if they can buy him at a relatively low price.

His RL goalscoring record isn't too shabby either.

Top Bottom