• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Malaga 2-4 Barcelona

untitled-4fiso4.gif

Inevitable

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Yay two more shitty clásicos that will be overhyped by everyone but that will fail to deliver on the excitement factor because tiki taka tiki taka and parking the bus confirmed!

FootballFan

Roura has bigger balls than Tito or Pep confirmed. Roura should win the Coach of the Year award for 2014 just for that.

I don't know about coach of the year but definitely some sort of recognition.

Messi is probably texting Sandro as we speak. Telling him what to do about this situation.

Why are Barca not playing Villa? Thought they wanted to keep him.

Just recovered from another small injury.

What are the dates for the semi-final legs?

Hope Barca put an almighty battering and possession masterclass on Madrid.

Set Cleverley a decent target to better.

Sunhi, you should train a regular FootyGAF member in your ways so we can have match gifs all the time, without delay!

Wooden has the ability, and I'm sure he watches more matches than me.

You know, sometimes I do watch matches but don't post because I'd rather just watch the match on my TV and relax than worry about making gifs throughout the game.

Meier

Wooden has the ability, and I'm sure he watches more matches than me.

You know, sometimes I do watch matches but don't post because I'd rather just watch the match on my TV and relax than worry about making gifs throughout the game.

Is that you in your avatar for RPJ or some sort of F1 driver?

Feorax

Ngoo gone on loan to Hearts until the end of the season. Best of luck to him, glad to see our more promising youngsters going out and getting some experience.

Suen

jan 30th clasico
Feb 13th united
Feb 27th clasico
March 3rd clasico
March 5th united

Madrid in for a world of pain.
Uh...what an uphill. If we play like we have been doing for most of the season we're going to lose so bad that the only entertaining part left is to see how all Madrid players get flustered on the pitch and start imploding, causing further fragmentation in the team lol.

Top Bottom