• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Arnie

You do JM7 a huge disservice.
I rate JM7 and Barry a lot higher than most here.
Oh man. I remember when he was bullying the likes of Vidic and Terry. Some of the link-up play between him and Gerrard as well. Glorious.
Best example of that was either against Newcastle, when Gerrard played him a lovely ball through and he rounded the keeper, against Everton in the cup when Torres backheeled the ball through to Gerrard, or in some random premier league fixture when Torres did one of those weird other foot crosses that Gerrard headed in.

dc89

I rate JM7 and Barry a lot higher than most here.

Best example of that was either against Newcastle, when Gerrard played him a lovely ball through and he rounded the keeper, against Everton in the cup when Torres backheeled the ball through to Gerrard, or in some random premier league fixture when Torres did one of those weird other foot crosses that Gerrard headed in.

<3 I knew I could count on you.

Just spent a good six minutes watching all his goals for Liverpool.

He's well and truly fucked it now, completely different player. Mentally combusted, forgotten how to play, not confident in his body or his ability. Needs to go back to Spain, spotlight has to shift momentarily. Never going to succeed at Chelsea, which makes me utterly content. He ruined all faith I have in footballers.

Apart from homegrown ones, of course.
For the best anyway.

Sooner it happens the better for us all.

Lightning is fighting it, no idea why.

Carbonox

He's not walking from the club.

itstimetostopreadingdailymail.jpg

I'm not reading the Fail you pillock. :lol

I personally don't see it happening. But then I don't know the extent of his feelings towards the club after the failed talks. He ain't gonna change his tune now. We'll see once the Villa match comes around.

Kyoufu

I'm not reading the Fail you pillock. :lol

I personally don't see it happening. But then I don't know the extent of his feelings towards the club after the failed talks. He ain't gonna change his tune now. We'll see once the Villa match comes around.

He's a professional. Not a cunt like Tevez.

Besides, it's his own damn fault for signing a contract in March. If he wants to leave, then pay the price or STFU.

Besides, it's his own damn fault for signing a contract in March. If he wants to leave, then pay the price or STFU.

Colo has been professional throughout this whole thing. He obviously has personal issues but it hasn't stopped him from keeping his head down, playing his matches and turning up to training.

I love him.

Have you heard the rumours about the reason he wants to go back?

Tbh if he is in a state of mind where he is so desperate to leave I can't see how his performances will be any good.

GorillaJu

I dunno, he was the only one that got everything right with the Gaston deal.

But some other people are saying we had a 12m euro bid accepted so who knows.

He got absolutely nothing right with the Gaston deal. He had reported Liverpool were in for him (when we never were), and made up constant shit about his agents being in Liverpool and on more than one occasion said that we had bid for him in the region of 16m euro.

He's constantly making shit up. He's the Ian Abrahams of Italy.

Splatt

Shame about Torres, he'll never be the player he used to be. I loved watching him destroy defenders back when he was playing for Liverpool.

arkon

One of my favourite moments is this lovely ball over the top from Gerrard splitting the defence wide open, which Torres runs onto and performs this wonderful cushioned sidefoot volley inside the penalty area. Can't for the life of me remember who it was against though.

Edit:

Have any of you had your ears flushed out? I've heard it's heavenly.

The difference is big between pre-flush and post-flush hearing. Feels good.

Oh shit Marca are leading with "Marca does not lie" and a photo of a whatsapp conversation. Can't make out the words though.

Ssshiitttt hahahaha

kharma45

Oh shit Marca are leading with "Marca does not lie" and a photo of a whatsapp conversation. Can't make out the words though.

Ssshiitttt hahahaha

Roughly says

They say that even if *insert name* is going

not just *insert name* I say that there are many more.

What was said?

They talk about everything ... something wardrobe, mister, bonuses and other ...

Last bit makes no sense, hopefully someone with good Spanish can make sense of it.

NtSImey.jpg

Top Bottom